Carrying different....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I have not noticed that I am carrying any different this time round, and I am having a boy (had a girl last time), have you noticed that you have carried different when you have had a different sex, and if so, how?

I was a big fat walrus when i carried Emily, i put on weight everywhere even my ears!!!!
I was huge and had the biggest arse ever :evil:

With Jack i had a nice tidy bump at the front and that was it reall except the usual

I put 4 1/2 stone on with each but carreid so differantly

I carried the same with both my ds and dd, just put on more weight with ds.

"had the biggest arse ever"

Bless you :rofl:

i am carrying waaay different then i did with dd, i was huge with her, and just a little bump with this baby (we are pretty sure its a boy) but as we aren't 100% its a boy i will hold off on believing the old wives tales :D:D

Jo said:
I was a big fat walrus when i carried Emily, i put on weight everywhere even my ears!!!!
I was huge and had the biggest arse ever :evil:

With Jack i had a nice tidy bump at the front and that was it reall except the usual

I was the same with my two except the genders were the other way around.
Mind you jonny was 9lb 2 and Frankie only 7lb 2. With Jonny it took 5 months to get back into a size 14. With |Frankie it was 12 days!

With morgan i noticed my bump went big and my hips but with this little one im carrying all front and havent really put any weight on my bum or hips this time just have a bump

spunky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->