carrying low??

stuffymuffy

Reaction score
I was so excited and proud of my little bump that just appeared a little while ago :happydance: however a lot of kids at school have managed to ruin my excitement by telling me I look more like I'm just getting chubby than pregnant :growlmad: Other people have said things like I'm just carrying low?? Not really sure what that means, I remember my mom saying she carried my brother and sister really low, but would still really like to know what people are talking about :blush:

how many weeks are you?
I was chubby looking for along time now I'm huge! lol.

i think it's just down to the position of the baby really, there's also the old wives tale about it being a boy if your carrying low but your obviously livin evidence that that's not always the case lol. X

dont worry itll become a proper "bump" soon enough! they move further up as you get a bit further along too i think :) xx

it may look low as you are only 15 weeks hun still plenty of time for your uterus to grow up more. It wont reach your belly button till around 20 weeks :) x

Dont worrie hun as your baby grows it'll grow upwards :)
But i wouldnt worrie about it if you are carrying low, i am! I havent got one of those nice high up bumps but i dont mind as long as my baby is safe thats all that matters :)

xxx

Dont take any notice of people say, im 23 weeks and my mate's mum made the comment; "its hardly a bump, its more like wind"
But just think to yourself in a few months there wont be any comments like that they will all wanna be feeling your baby kick etc. :)
xx

So jealous!
I woulda loved a nice little bump to watch grow,
dw as long as ur bub is safe that the most important thing xxxx

Its hard to tell coz i noticed i first had a belly b4 i realised it was a bump.
But then u dont get excited about thinking ur getting fat :(
I realised it was a bump in the first few days of my holiday i think soooo musta bin like 30 weeks? 29?
SOmething like that.
ANd i can honestly say excitement wasnt my first thought lol
more like
F@*&@S@**&B@@@@C@$$@@@******@*@@@***
:shock:!!!!
Then it just popped!
lol
xxxxx

I looked bloated until like 24 weeks, and then I just blossomed and now I'm carrying really high. Every pregnancy is different but they're all beautiful. :) x

i woudlnt worry love, i was quite slim before i got pregnant, now my belly just looks like 'i could be pregnant but then again it looks like ive just put on a stone' ... im happy with that though lol, but i wouldnt mind a proper bump!!
x

i woudlnt worry love, i was quite slim before i got pregnant, now my belly just looks like 'i could be pregnant but then again it looks like ive just put on a stone' ... im happy with that though lol, but i wouldnt mind a proper bump!!
x

I was quite small too, and I feel like I look the same, like I could be pregnant or maybe just getting fat only in my tummy area lol I would love that little bump I see other mums with, right now I just look all bloated lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->