Casually entering NTNP territory for baby no2

LadyStardust4

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a girl, 16 months that was conceived after a bit of a bumpy journey. We had a lost pregnancy after 9 months trying, then took further 6 months to conceive her. Before having her we always discussed that we would like to have two children and after she was born we said we would wait until she was 2 before we tried.

Well this month, those plans seem to have gone out of the window as we BD in my ovulation window. Bang on my estimated date for ovulation actually. I'm not expecting to have gotten pregnant as it took a while the first time but it does seem to have shifted us into the phase of 'not trying, not preventing'.

I am excited about the prospect of trying again but also terrified. My existing babe doesn't sleep very well and I haven't managed to wean her off boob yet. I know 9 months is a long time but it scares me that I could enter the newborn phase again and not even have the first one sleeping through!!

Somebody please tell me it the second baby is easier haha...

Anyway. Anybody else in the NTNP camp, please feel free to say hello!

2nd baby is easier! NTNP will hopefully be the relaxing journey you need to a bfp... and sometimes 2nd time just comes quicker than the first! GL!!

3 days until I can test. I've broken out on my chin and never usually do before my period. Also really congested and have been snoring. Not sure if signs... just ordered some tests from amazon.

My first was only a little over 5 months when I conceived my second. They're 14mos apart. It wasn't too bad having them so close in age... I was already buying diapers so may as well buy double! Haha. Also already had most of what I needed for the second as I already had it all for my first. They've grown to be so close to each other, I love it.

Good luck to you!!

Period was due today. Hasn't yet shown. Have had white creamy discharge and a banging headache.

Test was negative... so probably all in my head and AF just toying with my emotions!!

Still no period. My normal cycle is 27 days... like clockwork. Today is day 29. Tested again this morning... negative.

What's going on?!

Following! I was TTC with you a few years ago, not sure you remember! Exciting to see you back to expand your family!

My AF was 3 days late in Dec really messed with me.
Sorry ures played games hon but happy ure no longer in limbo.
Good luck with this brand new cycle

Ah sorry that AF messed you around! Good luck for this cycle! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"