cat people

We have two indoor cats too and they absolutely love and crave attention..!

But we learned long ago not to give in everytime they want to sit on our laps or want a fuss, sometimes it just isn't practical!

We never let the cats in what will be the babies room as it's still a junk room at the moment and we knew if they went in there, we'd lose them lol! So thankfully we dont have that one to worry about.

And the cats are allowed in our bedroom during the day (if we're at home) only, don't stay in the bedroom at night so thank god we don't have to deal with that either.

I guess we've been pretty lucky with not having to adjust their boundaries and where they are / aren't allowed to go.

The hardest thing is really making them feel like they're not being left out and baby is a GOOD thing! Lol

my boy cats just decided to start mewing outside the door all night again! i dont get it about a month of nothing and now he starts again.

Omg Bambikate i swear you have pinched my cat lol, Seriously mine is identical (Fatter allot fatter but identical) . Thats sooooo surreal lol . xx .

Omg Bambikate i swear you have pinched my cat lol, Seriously mine is identical (Fatter allot fatter but identical) . Thats sooooo surreal lol . xx .

lol, BeckyBoo on here had a cat that looked exactly like mine too - they must be cousins :D post your up! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->