Cat problem

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
We have 2 cats, a boy and girl both 2.5 years and both neutered.

There are lots of cats where I live and I regularly see my 2 cats sitting in the shed roof with a couple of friends. They never fight and do generally seem to be friends with the local moggies :thumbup:

However there is a large tabby cat who I think is male that has started coming in our garden and Harry always chases him out and Harry NEVER chases anything lol

Since this cat has been around Harry doesn't come in much :(

I always shoo the cat out of the garden when I see him but I dont know what else to do to keep him away :(

Any advice?

I would just leave it. The other cat will get the message and get bored with straying into your garden at some point. Hopefully Harry will then feel safe enough to stop guarding the garden as much.

We have two females and one of them generally sees off any other cats that come in our garden. However, about a year ago she was extremely ill with pneumonia and was hospitalised for 3 weeks and then needed to recouperate indoors for a while. During this time another neighbourhood cat decided to start coming in the cat flap and eating the food during the night (we can't have a magnetic flap as one hates it and the other one walks round with forks and spoons attached to her collar). I think he knew that Coco was too ill to stop him. This went on for a few weeks until she fully recovered. After that we never saw him again so she must have told him who's boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->