Caught a glimpse of myself...

Julia35

Reaction score
In the mirror, and I look FAT. :haha: I couldn't even believe it was me. :dohh:

I'm NOT gonna complain about it though. I'm just happy for the reason I look fat. :happydance:

So, who else is looking hefty these days?

me lol, I have lost weight due to sickness but am defenetly fat. I look pregnant and I didn't show at this point with my first pregnancy

I'm 6 weeks and look bigger already :haha: or maybe it's just my imagination

Lol I was just thinking about this because I feel so bloated and I can't suck it in haha.

My chest has already gone up one size and the bloat definitely makes me look bigger. Can't wait for it to actually be baby.

Omg my tummy is looking definitely porky. I feel a bit self conscious about it to be honest, and there's a bit of me which is worried I'm just getting fat and that it's nothing to do with the baby, but I'm sure it's not that.

I don't like this between stage for how I look, can I have my bump please!!

X

Omg my tummy is looking definitely porky. I feel a bit self conscious about it to be honest, and there's a bit of me which is worried I'm just getting fat and that it's nothing to do with the baby, but I'm sure it's not that.

I don't like this between stage for how I look, can I have my bump please!!

X

:hugs: no worries we are all in the same boat i look at myself I'm like geez lol bring on the bump not the bloat :)

Lol, I love that I'm not alone!! I'm soo bloated, and it feels like everything is getting pushed up, like I'm fat in higher places than normal, lol.

I'm overweight already but looking forward to a baby bump. My boobs are already bigger 6+2 x

I came home crying in the car yesterday, my stomach looks 5 months pregnant from bloat and I had barely eaten anything all day. My tummy is just so irritated all the time. I had a workout class at noon and was starved but it gets so upset and nausea sets in as soon as I eat. I've only gained 3 lbs since before Christmas (and it was due to Christmas eating!) But I barely fit my pants and the bloat is terrible some days. Anyways, I'm hoping once I come off progesterone supps it gets a little better:shrug:

I don't mind looking fat, as long as I can eat!!!

I came home crying in the car yesterday, my stomach looks 5 months pregnant from bloat and I had barely eaten anything all day. My tummy is just so irritated all the time. I had a workout class at noon and was starved but it gets so upset and nausea sets in as soon as I eat. I've only gained 3 lbs since before Christmas (and it was due to Christmas eating!) But I barely fit my pants and the bloat is terrible some days. Anyways, I'm hoping once I come off progesterone supps it gets a little better:shrug:

I don't mind looking fat, as long as I can eat!!!

Same here...I'm so bloated. I can't wait until everyone knows so I can stop trying to suck it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->