Caught the egg first time

C

charlotte8

I only joined this site this month and everyone here has been so friendly and welcolming, someone is always willing to have a go at answering a question no matter how daft it is.

Me and OH started trying for a baby during the christmas break. Our first month of ttc. Straight away I thought I was pregnant and would syptom spot I had the funny taste, sore gums, wind. These symptoms dissapeared though and although I was late for my AF I have never been regular (have not been on the pill for years have been using condoms). As I was late I tested :bfn: (not surprised) 2 days late another :bfn: and at 4 too. This morning I tested on an IC at 6 days late and I got a line, it was very faint but still a line. OH couldnt believe it and i didnt blame him it was very faint so went to work and i just couldnt concentrate so managed to leave early. Picked up a CB digi on the way home and got my :bfp: that beautiful word pregnant! I havent felt sick or needed the loo loads. But last night I decided that I was pregnant after crying at the advert on telly where they all start dancing at the train station!!! Its not even sad!

Now all of a sudden I feel "pregnant" and I love it! I have such a weird feeling in my tummy, not sure if its the pregnancy or nerves though.
So I am off to venture to the pregnacy section as I haven't got a clue what I am to do next!

I wish you all the best of luck and hope that you all join me soon!!!

:dust: to all!!!!!

xxxx

well done xxx big congrats xxxxxxxxx yipeeeeeeee

thanks and congrats on your very quick :bfp:

:hug:

hope you have a vey happy and healthy 9 months xoxoxoxox

Congratulations Charlotte!!!!!

Hopefully all of us in TTC will join you soon.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

:hug:Congratulations!! I'm over the moon for you!:hug:

good luck with your little bundle!!
Jxoxo

Wow congrats too you i hope you enjoy your journey and its a happy healthy 9 months for you :) xxx

You really are very lucky, Im so happy for you :hug:

My DH and I tried for the first time last night so fingers crossed we catch it first month too.

It sounds strange but I felt weird all day today, my tummy justfelt different but I do think its all in my head :dohh:

Congratulations and best of luck, hopefully we'll all be joining you soon with :bfp:

xxx

Congratulations hun. Well done. It is a great feeling knowing that you have caught on the first month isnt it?! Well good luck and sending you lots of glue for your sticky bean.xx

congratulations i guess thats what the cramping was. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.xx

Congrats on your turbo BFP!!!!!! Good on you!!

See you in the first tri xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"