Caught!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
So, day 15 today, and normally I O on day 18. DH has gone fishing today and won't be back till tomorrow, so we thought we'd best get a bit of BDing in yesterday.

Kayleigh was out and not expected in till 9pm, and Charlie was in bed. It was 7.40pm and we had 20 minutes to kill before the rugby started!:blush:

So, off we went up the stairs and, as we had the house to ourselves almost, we weren't exactly quiet.:blush: Anyway, after the deed, we came downstairs together looking a little dishevelled, only to find Kayleigh sat on the pc in the living room!!!!!!!:shock:

I asked her how long she'd been there, and she just answered "quite a while"! How embarrassing!!! DH just kept looking at me slyly and sniggering! I can't look at Kayleigh in the face!!!!:blush:

lol thats so cute! I'm sure she will understand!
I hope this is your month!
Goodluck :D

:headspin:

Ohhhhh lmao I take it that quite a while was an obvious quite a while reply lol!!

oh no did she seem embarssed ? bless her hehe

lmao poor kid.. poor you as well. I "heard" my mum a good few years back and it's scarred me for life, still brings bad memories.. ugh

I wouldn't worry about it though. ;):rofl:

hey!! tht wud b a good conception story!!!! :D one to tell at babies 18th etc etch :rofl: :hugs:

LMAO! :rofl:

Book her some therapy now. Poor Kayleigh. Parents are NOT supposed to *whisper* "do it". :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->