Cautious bfp,advice & support appreciated

Mama Duck

Reaction score
I originally got a bfp back in January but sadly suffered a mmc a few weeks later. Fast forward to last monday when I got another bfp. Tuesday I started to bleed,not heavy,it lasted for 3 days whereas I normally bleed for 5/6 days. Wednesday I noticed 2 really tiny clots,I mean really small. If it was'nt for the fact that I was inspecting the tissue paper I would'nt have noticed. Thursday bleeding stopped & at no time was there pain. This morning,using fmu I did a second test. Bfp. Now the test I did on monday revealed a very faint +,it could only really be seen when helf up to the light or by squinting. This one today could be seen without problem but it's still very faint. Admittedly I've seen fainter ones on here but then also seen stronger too.

Now,my last lmp was 22 June on a 24 day cycle,so af would've been due 15 July. Both tests are Tesco ones,I've used them in the past and find them to be reliable - so why am I not 100% certain? My ( . ) ( . ) are very veiny,quite blue but not tender. I'm tired,peeing quite a bit,emotional but no feeling of being sick although I was feeling rough the other week. I've read about evap lines and am convinced this is'nt one as evaps tend to be grey/white shadows. This has definate colour but it's not a strong thick block of colour like the control line. The + line does start off a darkish pink but then tails off a paler pink but is still within the designated block iykwim. Hope I've made sense. I'll hopefully upload a piccie @ some point. Thankyou for reading ladies x

Hey sweets

Could it have started off as a multiple pregnancy for you to loose one or more? If it were a miscarriage, I am not sure how long it takes for the hormones levels to drop. After I had my m/c, I was told to test again after a week to see if a negative result would come through of which it did.

Good luck, hope it is good news xx

I would get blood work done- just to ease your mind. This way you can get exact results and not have to stress about reading hpt's. I hope everything is okay. Please keep us updated.

I'm really not sure hon - the only thing I can think of is that maybe you ovulated slightly later than you think and so you arent quite as far on as you think you are.. you know how erratic your cycles are so its entirely possible hon... and that would explain having a fainter BFP later than you expect.... but I too would be concerned and after your mc in Jan I would ask the doc for a blood test asap to see whats going on there

giving you a massive hug and keeping everything crossed for you babe xxxx

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/Krfont/BABY-3.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back