Cautiously excited

tali

Reaction score
:roll: I miscarried in Oct 2010 and here I am today three days late for my period. I'm never late - my body returned to normal as it were straight after my MC. We decided to take a test this morning - and :bfp: . It's very faint but the line is definitely there.

Excited - very slightly. Nervous and cautious - extremely. My OH and I have had very subdued reactions this time around after last time.

Funny thing is I knew I would be this month - my body was doing things that it doesn't normally do - think I'm even more in tune with it's workings these days! Not that the signs are anything like the first time around which is very confusing :dohh:

Anyway, keeping everything crossed and going to get a different test just to make sure we're not dreaming!!

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a fantastic happy and healthy 9 months Xxx

hi tali, congrats on ur bfp and come on over to first tri! :) i too suffered a miscarriage in october of 2010 and that was the hardest time of my life, but i am now 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and got to see my beautiful bean via vaginal ultrasound yesterday with a good, strong heartbeat! i didn't think i would make it this far, and have been very cautious to become too attached to this pregnancy (as horrible as it sounds) but as soon as i saw MY baby yesterday it was love at first sight! :)

CONGRATS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"