Cautiously introducing myself with No3

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Some of you may remember me back from 2012 and 2013/14 when i had our daughters who are now 5 and 3.

Im 38 and oh is 43 and we've been trying for number 3 since January 2017 so it's been a long 18 months. We had given up hope. I was opk testing, preseed, legs in the air after dtd, it ruled our life.

We went to Tenerife for 10 days on 23 August and decided no more thinking about babies and if it happened it happened and here I am. I don't actually think it's sunk in yet.

I got strong positives on frer and ic's 2 days before AF so decided to do a digi and went straight to 2-3 weeks. Did my second digi last night and got my 3+.

We are over the moon but nervous because of my age.

Just got to find a midwife now because we live in a different area since I had the girls.

Anyway enough of me waffling on. Good luck to all you ladies. I can't wait to share my pregnancy with you xx

Congratulations! Must have been a wonderful surprise. I've heard lots of stories of ladies TTC who took a break and immediately got pregnant, same thing happened to me with my son!
:flower: h&h9m

Hey welcome back! I do remember your name from 2012 as I had my son in the same year.

Congratulations to you! It takes a while sometimes to sink in doesn't it!

Congrats I'm pregnant with #3 as well!!

With ds I was stressing over ttc and we also went to Tenerife and came back preganant ��

This time we stopped tracking this month and used concieve + for the first time and bam

Welcome back and congratulations... I'm currently pregnant with number three and forty. I have two girls aged 24 and 21 so gave my midwife a shock when i went for my first appointment !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->