• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cautiously optimistic!

belong

Reaction score
hello everyone! i am a newbie! i am 35 and i am 5 weeks pregnant and cautiously optimistic that little baby stays exactly where it belongs! i am feeling great as well. congrats to all you other new mums out there!
a bit about me...well, after 5 years of trying to conceive our beautiful son (who is 2) i had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy done and fell pregnant the first cycle after the procedure!! our little boy is happy and healthy! well, we decided to start trying for baby # 2 and we weren't having any success after a year and a half. my doctor suggested another laparoscopy and low and behold...pregnant again...first cycle after procedure!! i know amazing!! the only thing that i did different this time around was that i took agnus castus from the start of my cycle. it pushed my O day from day 14 to day 10! that gave me a longer luetal phase! i know it says that it takes ages to work but, really worked straight away. let me also add that my cycle was completely regular! i am still taking the agnus castus and will do so until about 10 weeks (when baby starts regulating its own hormones), then wean myself off it. we are so excited and i am still in shock that we were lucky enough to conceive so quickly the second time around!! i just hope and pray that everyday our baby grows a little bit more and sticks around!! it is great to be here and hello to you all!:happydance:

Congrats and welcome. I am also 35 and 5 weeks pregnant.

Hi Hun,congrats and welcome ,hoping your bean is a sticky one,:hugs::hugs:I am 44 and just over 6 weeks pregnant ,stay positive ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS X X X To all you newly pregnant mummies. X X X :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->