Caved in and tested early and...

Tesharika

Reaction score
Ok I was going to wait and test monday if af didn't show up tomorrow, but we bought a test last night and I couldn't resist the temptation.
The fact that I'm posting here pretty much tells you the results doesn't it :bfn:
I'm so mad at myself for testing I should've waited and seen if af would be late.
I know it's not impossible for me to still be pregnant but the test said it's 87% accurate the day before your period is due. Seems like slim chances to me :cry:

Ok I was going to wait and test monday if af didn't show up tomorrow, but we bought a test last night and I couldn't resist the temptation.
The fact that I'm posting here pretty much tells you the results doesn't it :bfn:
I'm so mad at myself for testing I should've waited and seen if af would be late.
I know it's not impossible for me to still be pregnant but the test said it's 87% accurate the day before your period is due. Seems like slim chances to me :cry:

your AF is due today isn't it? did you get it yet? keep us posted

Actually it's due tomorrow...I must have messed up on my ticker. I'll come back tomorrow and let you know if the witch showed.

No af yet...it's right around suppertime here, day is not over yet though...

ooooo u gonna test tomorrow morning ????

Good luck Tesharika. Its not over until the witch arrives. Many people have negative tests and are pregnant so dont lose hope. Did you use FMU? and it also depends upon the sensitivity of the test. x

i wouldnt be discouraged, those hormones might still be too low in concentration for the test to pick them up

I'm dying to hear the great news..Keep that witch far away from you. Finger's crossed :D

Tonight after supper I started spotting and thought "oh here we go here's the :witch:
but 7 hrs later and I'm still only spotting a bit....argh if it's going to come I wish it would just come!
I am slowly going crazy...lol

Thanks everyone for fx'ing. I don't have another test at the moment..will wait see if af is here or what? If not try and get a test tomorrow.

Well now you have a week to get your dates down, plan something special with your partner and do it all over again. By next month we will be seeing a big FAT positive beside your name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->