CB Advanced OPK Giving me Problems

AVbaby

Mother of 1
Reaction score
So i have been using the Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK tests for the last 4 months. I have never had any issues with them. I also have Wondfo OPKs as well.
I have short cycles avg=26, longest=28.
I start testing with Wondfo OPKs at 7cd
I start testing with CB OPKs when the wondfo get darker

So, here is my problem. This month my wondfo at 7cd was darker then any past month (i keep the opk for progression in a book so i know it was darker).
Because of this i started using my CB OPKs. The CB OPK was low
On 8cd my wondfo was darker, my CB OPK was high (blinking smile).
Now when i get this i always start testing twice a day with CB OPK (again the package says i can). So i do FMU and about 3-6pm at night.
When on 8cd my wondfo was still a little dark, my CB OPK was still high.
The next morning on 9cd my CB OPK hit peak but my wondfo was like nothing, i tested with FMU and SMU with wondfo and still lighter then before. I didn't believe this peak due to wondfo being neg. I have a 2nd CB OPK stick in which i started testing with this one. This 2nd CBOPK was Low on 9cd. Here is the breakdown of the whole thing:

8cd: wondfo=simidark, CBOPK high
9cd: wondfo=neg, 1stCBOPK peak, 2ndCBOPK low
10cd: wondfo=neg, 2ndCBOPK high
11cd: wondfo=neg, 2ndCBOPK high
12cd:wondfo=neg, 2ndCBOPK high
13cd: wondfo=pos at 5pm, 2ndCBOPK peak at 5pm
14cd: wondfo=still pos

So, why did i get two peaks when my wondfo only found 1 of them? I chart my BBT and this month is all over the place. It looks nothing like my past charts, and so far I have not O'd and i'm on 16cd (it could be today being that my temp is still low)

Anyone know if Clearblue OPK can have false peaks? Also, why didn't the wondfo (that has never failed me before) did not pick up on that same 1st peak. I mean i tested with the same urine and tested about 3+ more times that same day thinking the test stripe was bad or something...nothing.

really no one had this issue before?
I know you can get an LH surge and not O but O later.
Yet, i have never had it that another type of OPK didn't see the "peak"

Just to let you know, according to my BBT chart on FF i O'd cd15, so two days after the 2ndCBOPK peak

Honestly I don't like the fancy digital ones. I got a false smiley face with a cb digi. I'd take cd 13 as your positive and disregard the early results x

Eta- I used to use the cbfm and it would often 'guess' your highs and peaks whilst learning your cycle. I never got on with it at all, I much preferred the IC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->