CB digital back down to 1-2 weeks at 5+3. Any hope?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Anyone experienced CB digitalis going up to 2-3 weeks and then coming down again to 1-2 weeks a few days later and actually having a happy ending? I tested this morning hoping to see a 3+ and instead saw my worst fears confirmed: it had gone down to 1-2 weeks again. I've had no spotting or cramping, but maybe that's on its way. It's been such a struggle to get here. I feel so terrible. The wild part of my imagination is grasping at the hook effect, but I doubt that starts at 5+3 and I imagine I'd have seen a 3+ before now before the boom effect started.

Clear blue digitalis really aren't an effective way to monitor hcg levels. Mine this pregnancy went up to 3+ at 6 weeks, fell back down to 1-2, went back up to 3+ and then dropped to 2-3. Of course I panicked, had my levels checked and they were well above what clear blue states is needed for 3+. I can understand why you would worry, I felt the same but it really doesn't mean Impending miscarriage.

CB digi weeks stink. Can you take a frer / regular line test? Or get blood drawn? I would take another one later. I had 2-3 with hcg over 5000. I freaked out and feared the worse and all was fine and he is a healthy 2 year old now.

Thanks ladies, but for me it's not so happy an ending. Ended up going to the EPU and they saw nothing. Had my bloods drawn and my hCG was only 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->