CB Digital - BFP 8dpo

MikieC

Cautiously pregnant.....
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a little reassurance here ladies!

I've done 2 CB Digi's on 8dpo and 9dpo (according to my FF chart) and both have given me a BFP (Pregnant 1-2 weeks)

I've had 2 miscarriages already and I'm praying this is a super sticky bean!

The fact that the digi's have come up with a BFP so early on is a good sign right??????

M x

Thats brilliant you got it so early! Congrats! Maybe multiples?

Thanks Lizzie-Moon.

The thought of multiples has crossed my mind as there are fraternal twins on my side (Have an aunt and uncle who are twins and my Nana was a twin) but none on the OH's.

Its probably more likely that FF has got me ov'ing later than I did but only by a day I think? Not sure!

I'm trying my best to stay positive here as well :wacko:

M xx

FF does that sometimes, it says I'm 12dpo, but I think I'm maybe only 10, because been geting very faint lines the past few days, they should be stronger by now!!! Good luck!!! Keep up that PMA!!!! :)

I got my BFP at 8dpo... HUGE CONGRATS!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations MikieC - I'd say by getting a BFP on a digi so early is a brilliant sign! I recently got my BFP and got a BFP digi at 12dpo. I'm not sure if you remember me...Were we both part of TTC after Cerazette thread or something like that?

Thanks Ladies,

PMA all the way right?!?!

Kimmy B - I do remember you from the Cerazette Casualties thread. It kind of fell away though didn't it? Congrats on your BFP!

I saw a few of your posts on the TTCAL stalkers thread. :blush: I was lurking!! :blush:

I'm hoping this is it this time for both of us!

Michelle x

FF does that sometimes, it says I'm 12dpo, but I think I'm maybe only 10, because been geting very faint lines the past few days, they should be stronger by now!!! Good luck!!! Keep up that PMA!!!! :)

Thanks and good luck to you too!!

m x

Congratulations!

I would say that a positive on a CB digital at 8 days post ovulation is a really positive sign - the hcg levels would have to be fairly high to registar.

Congratulations again.

xxx

Thanks Ladies,

PMA all the way right?!?!

Kimmy B - I do remember you from the Cerazette Casualties thread. It kind of fell away though didn't it? Congrats on your BFP!

I saw a few of your posts on the TTCAL stalkers thread. :blush: I was lurking!! :blush:

I'm hoping this is it this time for both of us!

Michelle x

Yes I've not checked the thread in a while, I mostly hang around the TTCAL chart stalkers thread. I'm just lurking at the moment as I don't want to move over to 1st tri (although I have dipped my toe in PAL - how brave am I?!) I hope this is it for both of us hun. Keep in touch x

Congrats :yipee: That's really awesome news. Wishing you a H&H pregnancy and I'll keep you in my prayers that this will be a sticky little bean for you. Yayy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->