CB Digital Ovulation test, same urine 1 smiley and 2 no smileys

beebuzz29

Reaction score
Hi all, so ive been ttc for about 7-8 months and this month I decided to use CB digital ovulation tests to minimize stress of interpretation of lines lol and it seems like they're stressing me more lol....

So I have 35-38 day cycles with 14 day LP and I ovulate around day 20-22

Monday I picked up a box of Cb digi O test and no smileys up until tues. morning I found myself to be a ponas addict and ran out of 7 tests so I went out and bought another 7 day test box and a 20 day test box for next month....so I have 3 digital tests, so I literally test everytime 4 hours, and/or whenever I need to pee lol and still no smiley...up until about 30 mins ago I had held my pee for 4 hours and tested and I didnt think I O'd this month since Im on day 23, I should have ovulated by now, and of course a smiley :) I couldnt believe it and I know it doesnt test for pregnancy but just to see that smiley it gave me butterflies lol so I was in such disbelief that I decided I would just used the same urine to test with the other two tests and they both gave me no smileys, :( then just to be sure I tested with all three again and all three said no smiley :(....so do i take the intial smiley as an accurate reading? or wat? anyone else had this happen to them?

I always had problems with the digital tests because they don't grab as many of the hormones as the lined tests do. It sounds like the first test caught the hormones, and the other tests missed them. It is more common to get false negatives than false positives. I would assume that you did ovulate :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->