CB evap lines or bfp?

Aimeoj82

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had my implant out a couple of weeks ago due to heavy bleeding. Cannot say when or if ive ovulated or had a proper period as its been all over the place. Took a few tests, this is how they turned out but darkened after the time. They are clear blue 6 day early tests. Has anyone else had the same?

Thanks so much if you take the time to reply! 20201215_185237.jpg 20201215_185237.jpg

I can see lines but hard to know if evap where they taken in the time frame? I’d buy a FRER the pink dye tests are often more reliable

I can see lines but hard to know if evap where they taken in the time frame? I’d buy a FRER the pink dye tests are often more reliable

There was very very slight lines straight away on 2 of them and then they got darker, i did a FRER the first day and it was negative. These CBs are yesterday and today. Hate not knowing either way! X

20201214_014854.jpg

I’d take another FRER tomorrow if you can

I'm so sorry hon. I got lines like that on those clear blue tests with my son at 10dpo but did a Frer and got a blazing positive.

I see lines on use CB ones and they look to dark to be evap lines but strange how Frer is negative.
Hope u get answers soon how frustrating

I'm so sorry hon. I got lines like that on those clear blue tests with my son at 10dpo but did a Frer and got a blazing positive.

I see lines on use CB ones and they look to dark to be evap lines but strange how Frer is negative.
Hope u get answers soon how frustrating

The FRER i did the day before but so neg! Did your lines come up dark straight away? I feel they may be evaps. X

I can see lines on the CB ones. Really hope they’re not evaps for you :hugs:

I see the lines. I would test again with a pink dye and good luck :)

Did an FRER with SMU today and pretty sure ita negative as im sure the vvvvvfl would be darker now! Its a pain not knowing when i ovulated! Thank you.

20201216_133827_20201216134851705.jpg 20201216_133827.jpg

Clear blues are so bad if this is also an evap! Didnt come up within the time again .

20201217_225123.jpg

Wow that is really clear. That has to be real. FX!!!

I hope so! Been having cramps the last couple of days but no AF yet, no idea when I am due though due to issues before! Wait and see I guess! Thanks ladies.

I hope so! Been having cramps the last couple of days but no AF yet, no idea when I am due though due to issues before! Wait and see I guess! Thanks ladies.
Fingers crossed for you ❤️

So ladies i did an FRER this afternoon and finally got a line immediately! Its faint but its there. Please hope its not an indent! Fx xx

20201219_174812.jpg 20201219_180010.jpg

So ive driven myself mad having had faint positives on 2 different kinds of clear blues, FRER, asda test, co op test, cheap strip from tesco, and 3 different brands from home bargains, I am giving up. Did anothee FRER today 48 hrs from the last faint positive and its negative. Not doing anymore, its enough to drive you crazy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->