CB ovulation tests

familygirl30

Reaction score
My 8th day of doing a test and still no smiley face, hoping for one tomorrow, anybody else have to do alot before getting the smile?

I'm on CD 11 today started testing from cd7 hoping not to miss O...
What time frame do u test around? Like first mornin, 2nd, Middle day evening Night which?
Good luck hope you get ur smiley face soon... babydust

Hi, I test first morn wee, i started testing a week ago as my cycles vary from 25 - 30 days so don't want to miss o day, fingers crossed for us both!

Hi, I test first morn wee, i started testing a week ago as my cycles vary from 25 - 30 days so don't want to miss o day, fingers crossed for us both!

Hey hun thanks for ur reply...I'm using first mornin as well bit I've heard it's not the best to test with ..because LH builds up more in the body during the day ...but the Clearblue digitals that I'm using asks for first wee so I'm doing it with the cheapies too ...best of luck for us ... I'd like to stay ttc buddies n pregnancy buds soonnn

Yeah that's why I'm using first morning wee as it says to do so, i use the same ones with my first pregnancy too.Im hoping for a smiley face tomorrow or Thurs otherwise be getting a new pack in.Keep each other posted! Good luck

Yeah that's why I'm using first morning wee as it says to do so, i use the same ones with my first pregnancy too.Im hoping for a smiley face tomorrow or Thurs otherwise be getting a new pack in.Keep each other posted! Good luck
I normally get positive around Cd15-16 so I'll be doing twice a day closers to those days...I bought test in abundance online as I don't live in the USA and I dont intend to run out this cycle loll
Today is CD 11 for me now. I've BDed already about 3 times since CD 7... Keeping DH Very busy loll ...He Probably Secretly like that
I have befriended you
Are you taking any supplements or vitamins this cycle?
Baby dust

Well tomorrow is the last test in the pack,still no smiley face today :growlmad: so will see what tomorrow brings! got your friend request,thanks

Well tomorrow is the last test in the pack,still no smiley face today :growlmad: so will see what tomorrow brings! got your friend request,thanks

So here is what happened...Remember I told u I'll be testing with the cheapies til they darken up..well I was reviewing them from CD 7 til cd13 now need all basically looked the same now they are completely dried ...so with the first mornin urine I used for the cheapies this morning I decided to do the CB digital with that same urine ...low n behold bammm a solid smiley no flashing at all and after 3hrs it's still there ...I wanted to post a picture of the sticks but it's saying file too big n I'm not sure how to make them smaller...if u know how an way to see my pics please let me kno

Another update, on the 2Nd pack of tests now and still no smiley and I'm on cycle day 18, fingers crossed to u

Which tests are you using? The pink one or the advance ones purple?
Because when I get a smiley face on the purple ones the pink one doesn't show me any with the same urine...hope you get ur smiley face soon

Hi I use the pink ones, r the purple ones the ones where meant to identify 4 fertile days? Was thinking of trying these the next cycle, we r defo out this month as my hubby got shingles around the groin and Dr said sex a no no! We've both said how typical is this, not nice to have it but the timing could have been better

Hi I use the pink ones, r the purple ones the ones where meant to identify 4 fertile days? Was thinking of trying these the next cycle, we r defo out this month as my hubby got shingles around the groin and Dr said sex a no no! We've both said how typical is this, not nice to have it but the timing could have been better
Oh no.. sorry to hear .. yes the purple ones are the advance ones which are much better..

Have you tried using them in the afternoon instead of in the morning? I know my surge is usually around 2-4pm (I test at 4pm after holding for 4 hours), I find it shows my surge a lot clearer than FMU

Thank u, may gave to give those a try, keep me posted hun

Definitely will ...I'm about 2dpo now ..felling mixed emotions but keeping the faith
ALSO...Did you an ur hubby bd leading up b4 the lesions? If so an you missed O and it already happened leading up ..you might still have a chance ...semen can stay in the body for 5days b4 they die

Have you tried using them in the afternoon instead of in the morning? I know my surge is usually around 2-4pm (I test at 4pm after holding for 4 hours), I find it shows my surge a lot clearer than FMU

CB digitals specifically asks for fmu so that's what I was doing
If I don't conceive next cycle I'll do afternoon testing with the cheapies instead of fmu but I'll continue fmu with digitals... thanks hun

If I don't conceive next cycle I'll do afternoon testing with the cheapies instead of fmu but I'll continue fmu with digitals... thanks hun

Odd, the pamphlet in my pink ones says any time of day just after a 4hr hold, they're the CB Digital ovulation tests not the advanced though

Odd, the pamphlet in my pink ones says any time of day just after a 4hr hold, they're the CB Digital ovulation tests not the advanced though
Oh the ones I have are the purple ones the advance notice they asked for fmu ..

Ah well that makes sense, I was reading mine today and was trying to figure out if they had the same requirement, I read the box and pamphlet inside out and figured SMU or afternoon similar to IC's was ok.

And good luck, I hope you get your smiley face peak!

Ah well that makes sense, I was reading mine today and was trying to figure out if they had the same requirement, I read the box and pamphlet inside out and figured SMU or afternoon similar to IC's was ok.

And good luck, I hope you get your smiley face peak!
I did get my peak on cd 13 I'm on CD 15 now and an empty circle today and yesterday so I guess it's safe to say I'm in my 2ww 2dpo
GOOD LUCK HUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->