CBeebies Widow

Layla

Reaction score
Thats what i am now :cry:

A few months ago i was worried that he wasnt in to TV atall, now Coby loves it, watches it most of the day, not good!

He has a few fave shows and its like im not even in the room when they are on, he totaly ignores me lol

On the plus side tho, i have noticed he is picking up things more, words and actions :)

x

Bethanie's the same. As soon as Fifi, Elmo's World, Noddy, Thomas the Tank Engine start she completely ignores me. I say "Can I have a kiss?" but she completely blanks me. She also loves those injury lawyers 4 u adverts, she goes into a trance when it comes on.

the nightgarden...... what more do i need to say llf

my mates baby does the same and to get hert attention i say im turning it off if i dont get a kiss and she say at the top of her voice WATCHING IT and frowns at me hehehe its cute they do get in a trance

the nightgarden...... what more do i need to say llf

LOL we all love this show! at 6.20 all of us sit down to watch it, how sad is that ha ha!

Me and Jase can come up with so many sexual endoendos to it lol

Iggle piggle and upsidaisy.....dont even get me started lol, just teh noise they make each time they kiss has me and Jase in fits lol

and Makka Pakka has OCD, he is always cleaning! lol

Coby loves it tho and got to admit we do find it funny, he also loves big cook little cook, ballamory, Mr maker and boogi beebies

x

Ewan loves Mister Maker, and anything with Juston Fletcher in.
he will watch in the night garden but loses interest half way through.

Charlie loves Fifi, Dora, Diego, big cook little cook, boogie beebies, Mamma Mirabelle, Peppa pig. She also looses intrest in the night garden.
She has learnt what a cheeter is today from Mamma Mirabelle! And she says Ola to Dora! I dont have anything against TV.

i dont have anything agaisnt tv, it will be a god send once the baby is here, i just worry that he spends to long sat in front of it, but then thats my job i guess, not the fault of the tv....but then saying that, he is learning so it cant be all that bad

x

Abbie likes her fifi, and dora, bear in the big blue house, but likes more the advert of that gorrilla playing the drums, (cadbury's advert) she gets her pots, turn them upside down, and 2 toy knifes, and starts hitting them like he does.....

lol aww thats sweet, that advery amuses me lol

x

i h8 the night garden! all the farting noises make me cringe lol!!

lol oh yeah, i forgot about teh farting airship thing lol its so silly its good lol lol

x

The Pontipines seem to have a flatulence problem too! such a weird programm - but ewan does the Tombliboos dance now including the fall on the floor bit.

I've never seen in the night garden, but the toys are blimmin scary. Im just surprised at how early all your kids wake up, Bethanie's not up until at least 8/8:30am a lot of the time!

i want to see more of the little blue ones, what they called, the whatingers or something?

I love the tomliboo dance, makes me giggle when they fall on the floor lol

x

I've never seen in the night garden, but the toys are blimmin scary. Im just surprised at how early all your kids wake up, Bethanie's not up until at least 8/8:30am a lot of the time!

I think iggle piggle looks scarey, he has a weird mouth, like hes had a stroke or something!

x

I think iggle piggle looks scarey, he has a weird mouth, like hes had a stroke or something!

x
Yea, he's the one that scares me! and what is up with his mouth. I shouldn't have looked at that when im going to bed soon.:rofl:

Charlie loves Fifi, Dora, Diego, big cook little cook, boogie beebies, Mamma Mirabelle, Peppa pig. She also looses intrest in the night garden.
She has learnt what a cheeter is today from Mamma Mirabelle! And she says Ola to Dora! I dont have anything against TV.

Neither do I Hels, Ella watches quite alot but we also get out of the house alot its not like she is watching it all day lol.

But I think it really helps them to learn, Ella is bright, she sings the songs from the programes, she can count and knows colours and shapes and I think TV has helped her to learn.

tv is on in my house most of the day.. not to necessarily watch, but as background noise, tho if a familiar song/ programme comes on the kids will stand/sit and watch and dance along :D

Ewan has just found the wiggles although not ion cbeebies! and seems to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->