CBeebies Widow

poor you lol! the wiggles do my head in!!!!

Abbie likes her fifi, and dora, bear in the big blue house, but likes more the advert of that gorrilla playing the drums, (cadbury's advert) she gets her pots, turn them upside down, and 2 toy knifes, and starts hitting them like he does.....

Nicole loves the gorilla advert too, she whinges when they just play the shortened versions, its gotta be the full length one!!!

I've never seen in the night garden, but the toys are blimmin scary. Im just surprised at how early all your kids wake up, Bethanie's not up until at least 8/8:30am a lot of the time!

How LUCKY are you?

My LO's love Cbeebies too, Mister Maker is the favourite at the moment, i like it though as it encourages them to be creative too! My DD could count in Spanish before she started preschool thanks to good old Dora, lol!!

I've not got anything against them watching TV, aslong as they spend time playing games & reading etc, they get to do a bit of everything!!

i am a shape!.......i am a shape!......i am a shape!

I cant get this out of my head lol

x

LOL!! Apparently according to my DS i'm the circle out of Mister Maker, i'm not sure whether to be offended or not, lol!!

kacy loves dora, fireman sam, telietubbies (cant stand them hate them) and in the night garden (Hate it as well just as bad as telitubbies)

kacy was't interested in tv until a couple of months ago now she likes watching tv she dances to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->