CBFM Buddy

Smyth too true! And your friend probably will get pregnant while the rest of us languish here in ttcville. So annoying! Agree - start temping! Then we can stalk your chart and weigh in on O day.

Really, really want a 2012 baby. Hoping cycle 8 is lucky.

Alright, I am going crazy!
I had two or three pretty bad cramps last night (before 9pm) and was convinced AF would come in the wee hours of this morning. I am feeling a little crampy now but not at all doubled over.

But these feel EXACTLY like AF cramps. Wouldn't preggie cramps feel more like stretching? Day 41 of my cycle... I should be able to test tomorrow...

Am I out?
Love,
Hopeful

PS: My cramps started while I was in church last night, I was trying not to cry. Seconds later... my friend comes bounding up to me... "I'm 12 weeks pregnant!!" she says... and then I smile as she goes through her plans to buy a stroller and mat clothing etc etc... SHEESH!!!:dohh:

No, early pregy cramps can feel just like AF!!! Praying this is it for you hun, when is your AF due?

Thanks Creative!

I think I might be late already because my last few cycles have been 33-36 days. But I did have a 42 day cycle once or twice. So tomorrow will be CD 42.

Trying to hold out until Thursday.

Every time I test I get AF a mere few hours later!
I'm REALLY hoping!!

I have felt a little yuck lately but no where close to throwing up. Had some massive headaches a little over a week ago. Have noticed my CM drying up tho... who knows!

Love,
me

Is your cm dry during your 2ww? I know mine isn't. Don't read into the cm...as it doesn't really mean anything, it varies greatly from woman to woman. some are dry before they get their bfp and some have cm...and all different types too. So you never know!!!!! :D Excited for you!!

Ahhh! I am so SCARED and don't want to allow myself to get too hopeful. I feel like :witch: is just around the corner :(

Eeep - I'm excited for you!!! I've felt a little crampy so far during my TWW and definitely more CM than usual...many more days for those two things to go away and dash all my hopes again, you are in a good situation and I've got my FX for you!

thanks smythdm! My cramps have eased but are constant and noticeable. Went for a run to try hurry AF along so I could book my HSG. Tomorrow is too late :( I will be away for the exact window where I'd need to go in for the test. So My HSG will have to wait another cycle...

I'm going to try SO hard not to test tomorrow (Tuesday) and to wait for Thursday. I just know that the witch will arrive moments after I test if I do so tomorrow.

I am adding heartburn to my SS and gas. Feel like I swallowed a balloon. Also typical AF symtoms tho... goodness!!

Love, Hopeful

hi ladies cd 14 and still high, eggwhite cm is here!:happydance: and ive started using softcups which are bloody brill! sorry if tmi but not many know im ttc so can only vent here lol, im sooooooo excited this cycle cos i know im giving it everything and when :witch: rears her ugly head again i know i can go to the doctors and not be fobbed off or told im not doing it right! xx

:dust: to all

thanks smythdm! My cramps have eased but are constant and noticeable. Went for a run to try hurry AF along so I could book my HSG. Tomorrow is too late :( I will be away for the exact window where I'd need to go in for the test. So My HSG will have to wait another cycle...

I'm going to try SO hard not to test tomorrow (Tuesday) and to wait for Thursday. I just know that the witch will arrive moments after I test if I do so tomorrow.

I am adding heartburn to my SS and gas. Feel like I swallowed a balloon. Also typical AF symtoms tho... goodness!!

Love, Hopeful

It sucks so much that early preg symptoms are the same/similar to AF!! I wish there were just one thing (other than missing a period, and even *that* isnt accurate, yay stress!) that told us definitively that yes it had happened, like your middle toe on your left foot turns green or something! :hugs: ive got my fingers crossed for you!

How are you doing today hopeful? Hope AF is still MIA!! You surely have more patience than I...I would have tested by now for sure :)

I hear you Melly...would be nice if we got a definite sign...but then I guess that's what the hpts are for :D

AFM- waiting to pee, I did an OPK this morning but think the test was defective so in limbo land. Hoping for my positive OPK today, as it was sooo close last night, about 95%! We dtd last night so hoping even if that's all I get for a chance this week (with DH's crazy work schedule) that it might be enough :shrug:

How are you doing today hopeful? Hope AF is still MIA!! You surely have more patience than I...I would have tested by now for sure :)

I hear you Melly...would be nice if we got a definite sign...but then I guess that's what the hpts are for :D

AFM- waiting to pee, I did an OPK this morning but think the test was defective so in limbo land. Hoping for my positive OPK today, as it was sooo close last night, about 95%! We dtd last night so hoping even if that's all I get for a chance this week (with DH's crazy work schedule) that it might be enough :shrug:

Fxd for u cre8ive x

wooohooooooooooo go jump your man :)

:rofl: I cracked up when I read this! Having all sorts of funny thoughts none to do with dtd! When u use that expression here it means something entirely different! Usually involving a sharp object and requesting whoever you may be jumping to "gimme ur money"! Hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->