CBFM Buddy

chicky - you are a londoner I see! My DH has asked me to buy a baby gift (!!) for a friend who just had #2 - and they live in London. Any ideas on any shops in London that have a website to purchase online? Or a website showing their stuff?

Thanks!

chicky - you are a londoner I see! My DH has asked me to buy a baby gift (!!) for a friend who just had #2 - and they live in London. Any ideas on any shops in London that have a website to purchase online? Or a website showing their stuff?

Thanks!

Ok well I don't know what kinds of shops you have in the u.s but I would go to either mothercare,( bloody awesome everything baby!) I go just to browse :) or toys r us. They have a babies r us section! Also awesome :)

Mothercare.co.uk
Toysrus.co.uk

X

If no joy with those try bundlesofjoy.co.uk or babycity.co.uk and ur welcome x

The witch is still MIA. Cramps are def there but not bad at all!
???

Fx for you hopeful. When do you think you might test?

Ooh I'm such a donut daisy if u want something really really nice check out hamleys! On Oxford st I'm sure they will have a website or be posh and look in harrods?! X

Not cheap thou

And fxd hopeful! X

lol i would LOVE to be able to afford harrods for the little bean. its totally asda, tesco or babies r us!!

xxx

ps HOPEFUL TESSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTXXXX

Thanks guys! Needs to be something posh as this is a work friend/client!

Daisy harrods or hamleys it is then they'll be chuffed

Happyh me too! Wouldn't it be lovely I only went there once and only bought a donut! That was on trip when I was about ten and it cost me all my 2 quid spending money! Needless to say haven't been back since! :winkwink:

So mission accomplished - I got their little girl a cute floral smock (Harrod's -one of the less expensive items!) with matching knickers. She is 5 weeks, so I got this in the 3-6 month size so it'll fit when it's warmer.

Thanks Chickie and Happy!

Attachments

• 2680881.jpg
    2680881.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
So mission accomplished - I got their little girl a cute floral smock (Harrod's -one of the less expensive items!) with matching knickers. She is 5 weeks, so I got this in the 3-6 month size so it'll fit when it's warmer.

Thanks Chickie and Happy!

Ur very welcome Hun I'm sure they will love it! It's gorgeous! :)

I just sent hubs this pic too, so he'd know what it is that we bought, and he wrote this email:

Thanks babe. I really appreciate you doing that. Hopefully we'll buy the same thing for us soon. Real soon.

Awww.... hubs. Love him.

He is a sweetie... (when he's not being salty!). :haha:

I am SO annoyed! Just got off the phone with my doctor's secretary and she treated me like a CRAZY person!
Plus, my CBFM is on the blink or somthing! I just calculated that I am on day 39! and my CBFM says 42. So I might not even be late. I don't know why it's hiccuped like this. Are you not supposed to put it back on once it shows you the reading?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful, what happened with the doctor's secretary?

The CBFM should keep track of which day you are on whether you turn it on everyday or not...

Ooooh Harrods Daisy, check you out! Lovely little smock :) and what your hubby said was so cute :cloud9:

Happy that's not good about your CBFM :( call clearblue and let them know, they'll get a replacement sent out to you. Sorry your drs receptionist was a bit of a tool too :hugs:

Not much to report my end. CD17 now and still no O. Didn't happen until CD31 last cycle though so I could be waiting a while. Haven't been using my CBFM as the sticks are a bloody fortune! I might just reset it and set it to CD5 when I gets bit closer to O to see if I can get any high or peak readings, as haven't had either since I first used it and that was a false alarm anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->