CBFM Buddy

Piano, don't stress :) I get highs as early as cd6 and I have gotten a peak every time. I think it just means your estrogen levels are slightly higher than the average cbfm user. in my case I've assumed it's because I'm fat :D

Exil did you get anywhere with finding a doctor? I'm really sorry.. When you say your doctor thinks its all you have you actually been diagnosed with an issue? Would going and explaining the results to your current doctor not move things forward?

I was obsessed with emigrating to Australia (Perth to be exact) before I met my husband (who didn't want to), but do you know why adoption is so tricky there? I know its hard to get a baby here cos of demand but mostly people I know have been able to adopt.

Piano as Exil said don't panic cbfm measures oestrogen too. Xx

5 children a year are adopted, and normally by family members.

My Dr doesn't think there's a problem at all, and if there was it's all me. He said 2 years minimum before he'll order tests. He thinks its always the woman's fault. He won't even give me a referral to a gyno!

Managed to get appoint for Sat morning with a new Dr, as well as found an fs who doesn't charge heaps more than the gov contribution :D

Piano, don't stress :) I get highs as early as cd6 and I have gotten a peak every time. I think it just means your estrogen levels are slightly higher than the average cbfm user. in my case I've assumed it's because I'm fat :D

Boh!! maybe i'm going to ovulate earlier this month??! it's too early! last time i got the first high on Cd 11!!! would exercise do this? i did some intensive exercise y'day.

Probably not, but it isn't unusual to have the folocule phase vary in length occasionally, and a high is just estrogen, maybe a tiny bit of lh, doesn't mean the surge is about to happen. Try to relax a bit :)

Exil oh I didn't realise.. So actually there just isn't the need for adoption? And I imagine those adoption rates incl a parent remarrying and the step father adopting the child..

Ah your doc sounds like a moron! If you are ovulating etc which cbfm suggests and periods are regular they def need to look elsewhere. How long have you been trying now? Sending you lots of luck with your fs xx

Piano, you will probably ovulate slightly earlier than usual. I get highs from CD7 and O on CD 12

Probably not, but it isn't unusual to have the folocule phase vary in length occasionally, and a high is just estrogen, maybe a tiny bit of lh, doesn't mean the surge is about to happen. Try to relax a bit :)

Ok ma'am :winkwink: i'm not panicking just confused. i'll see what it'll show tomorrow. by the way, i'm a twin (identical) and once when i was doing the family planning course where we learnt how to take the BBT, when the person conducting the course saw the chart, she said i must have o'd twice in the same cycle, so i'm not totally surprised, but i thought that she was mistaken lol!! We'll see what the CBFM will say tomorrow. if it's still high, then it's worth Bd'ing just in case!

5 children a year are adopted, and normally by family members.

My Dr doesn't think there's a problem at all, and if there was it's all me. He said 2 years minimum before he'll order tests. He thinks its always the woman's fault. He won't even give me a referral to a gyno!

Your Dr sounds totally like a masculist. Doesn't he know it takes two to tango??! :wacko: He should know more than anyone else!

It's all but the standard approach in aus. 13 failed cycles, so we're over the year mark, getting a referral shouldn't be too difficult, esp with h2b's test and my hypothyroid and retroverted cervix. Just need to doctor shop till we find a sympathetic one

Definately time exil to find that super doctor who will help you no end! Xx

Thank you girls for your nice posts on the other thread!! I am finally starting to feel like its REAL :) and have been following along with everyone here!

Ahhh smyth sooooo delighted for you hunny I can't believe your a lemon and we didn't know lol. I thought you'd been quiet :winkwink: please keep us updated on your progress! What's your due date?:happydance: x

:happydance: Smythdm congrats hun - a lemon and no one knew:flower:

Relax and take it easy - you will be a mama soon :happydance:

Come on you know the drill did you do anything different?:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Well - the important thing to note is that my CBFM did not work for that cycle (I've heard from a lot of people that it doesn't work after m/c's, even when its reset...). It didn't catch my peak and kept giving me highs. I was backing up with OPKs (which I recommend now, clearly!) and those caught my surge for sure. Didn't do anything else - no B6, no grapefruit, nothing. Lots of BD though and relaxing (I was on vacation). I also got early symptoms - heartburn later that week (which I never get) and twinges/cramps and slight nausea. My first beta came back as an 8, which they told me that it was probably a chemical pregnancy, but it held on and doubled quick!!

Ahhh smyth sooooo delighted for you hunny I can't believe your a lemon and we didn't know lol. I thought you'd been quiet :winkwink: please keep us updated on your progress! What's your due date?:happydance: x

A lemon in hiding!! Thank you :) I'm due February 23!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->