CBFM Buddy

Lolly!!!!! long time no hear Hun!!! Omg ur due in nov already! Where has this year gone :shrug: ooh it feels like a lovely big reunion right here all the cbfm girls back together :hugs: just need daisy and jchic to pop in and it'll be like Christmas!!! :haha:

Smythdm a nearly valentine baby :happydance:

So good to hear form you girlies we have missed you :hugs: xxx

Hi Girls,

CBFM is high again today so yesterday's high at Cd7 was not a coincidence! i might be ovulating earlier than last month, i suppose that tomorrow it'll be a peak day - as my pattern from last cycle seems to be, High, high, peak, peak, high, low...

We'll see. Time to BD tonight! I told hubby to get into jiggy mode tonight, and he just opened his eyes wide with a silly grin on his face. I think he's enjoying this!

Hi Girls,

CBFM is high again today so yesterday's high at Cd7 was not a coincidence! i might be ovulating earlier than last month, i suppose that tomorrow it'll be a peak day - as my pattern from last cycle seems to be, High, high, peak, peak, high, low...

We'll see. Time to BD tonight! I told hubby to get into jiggy mode tonight, and he just opened his eyes wide with a silly grin on his face. I think he's enjoying this!

Once youve had one high it won't change until you get a peak x

Lol Piano. I think cbfm generally likes to give you six fertile days (3 high before peak, 2 peak and 1 more high) so may be guessing when you are likely to o based on previous cycles.

How is everyone doing? We managed to get in a sneaky bd this morning as our friends went out. Quite nice not to be stressing about that or work! Be nice to come back home next week and win the lotto :haha:

I think my pcos may be causing symptoms I have never associated with it before- ie being dizzy an hour or so after food and feeling really ill dizzy, shaky and having palpitations if have too long a gap between meals :( not sure what to do about it as we're staying with friends its hard to eat when I need to and not when they choose. I also don't know WHAT to eat to minimise the feelings :( x

Tink, have you had your thyroid checked? Sounds a bit like a high metabolism which can be caused by over active thyroid. But then again anything that messes with your hormones can have a similar effect...

Exilius- yeah had it tested two or three times in last year, and been tested for diabetes each time :( I should be fat the amount I'm needing to eat lol xx

Hi ladies :hugs:

Piano don't worry just bd every other day to be on the safe side until you peak or if no peak every other day on all highs will be plenty without exhausting yourself or hubby's sperm quality :hugs:

Tink I've got dr on the 6th to discuss results but according to the nurse my bloods won't be back until the 7th. I'm not too worried about that but happy we at least get to discuss hubby's sa results so will be asking lots of questions and will update as soon as I know anything :hugs:

Garfie looks like you could be in for a longer normal cycle! :happydance: x

So I had an HSG done yesterday and everything looks good with me. Sad news is the the GYNO I was seeing before we switched insurance told me that he doesn't believe the urologist that my DH sperm is now normal (it was bad a year ago) and that the Dr. usually tells people they're normal so he doesn't have to deal with infertility. Thank you so much worthless piece of ****! So now it's back to my husband and I have no idea what they can do for low quality sperm.

After 2.5 years of trying, I want my BFP!

Sorry to hear that tay, they will prob have to do another to check right? Was it his count that was low? X

Tink, I had w friend in college like that. She was slightly underweight but used each so much junk food you would not believe. Her Dr put her on a strict bulking up diet. Caused her to lose weight.

On the other hand I have to opposite problem. Stupid bodies.

Tay, that sucks. I hate when the Drs for you off. Mine did that with my lh:fsh ratio.

Afm- we have the new Dr in 4 hours. Taking the sperm test instructions, and the results guide, to shoe him. Will mention thyroxine. State my day 21 test results to allay non-ovulation concerns, and really push for an sa. We will be strong and firm, we will not be blind sided. (as you can tell I may be a bit scared/nervous, in part that our concerns and requests will be ignored, and in part that they won't)

Dr ordered an sa, we've decided to do it at the earliest time (monday morning) meaning no bd until then (bad timing :( ).

Hopefully will get the results next sat. Dr basically said regardless of the results he'll probably refer us to an fs :D

Things may be beginning to move for us.

Exilius that is fantastic news! Best to get it all out of the way even if it does scupper one more month :) xx

Tay- hope they start moving things for you quicker now :hugs:

Chicky- your results will prob be back by the thurs- they normally take 2 to 3 working days apparently and they say longer to cover themselves. Hope you do get them! Would be awesome if had bfp instead! :hugs: and :dust: xxx

Well the nurse told me to ring in on Friday but as I will be going back thurs I suppose I will get them then? I hope anyway :hugs:

I bet she just said fri to guarantee they were there and had been checked by a doc :) so should be able to get them thurs (two birds one stone!) And then we've got an appt fri where I'm going to (try) and ask for a referral and get some input on hubbys sa xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->