CBFM Buddy

Very strange Chicky :( Just hope we both get some answers :hugs: Can't believe this is taking over my holiday and life.

I did brush it off in the end, but I think I'm more stressy about it as had a little spotting yesterday and day before and we only managed to :sex: Sat and Sun so also worried missing/missed ov :blush::blush:
Xxx

Tink - you wait until the little one gets here then your life is taken over:winkwink:

Maybe the spotting was O spotting in which case your BD was perfectly timed:happydance:

I hope both you and Chicky get some answers soon too - as most of the ladies that begun this journey with us have now all got their BFPs:happydance:

Think ours have got lost in the post:haha:

:hugs:

X

I cannot wait until that day happens...

Awww Garfie :hugs: I think they have :haha:

I really hope it was perfectly timed lol. I am still up for more tho :haha: I swear I wouldntt get anywhere without the agnus castus xxx

It will tink for all of us. Just you wait and see we will have gone through all the tri threads and be in the parenting ones moaning about screaming babies and sleepless nights. Advertising them in the freebies and give aways section to a good home :haha: x

Yay pot a peak piano! Remember don't feed it any more sticks :happydance:

What do you mean Chicky?

Tink i hope things turn out ++++ :)

on a grumbly side - why doesn't O occur during the weekend? by the end of the day i'm usually so tired (or i'm fully awake and hubby keeps snoozing even if we're at something lol!)

On another side, if estrogen was higher than usual, does this usually mean something?

Once you get a peak it's pre programmed to give another followed by a high then back to low so once you get that first peak stop feeding it sticks! You can feed an old one into it if you feel you should but you don't need to bother and it'll save some for next cycle xxx

Piano- don't think oestrogen being higher means anything- mine fluctuates :) xx

Re; sticks- what Chicky said :)

I'm gutted that we didn't BD yesterday. Had slight pain yesterdaay and still slight brown spotting today (not even enough for aa liner) but I don't know whether need to try and fit one in todaay or not or if its too late anyway! Damn cycle xxx

Thanks Chicky and Tink. will do so. that'll save me at least 2 sticks per cycle!

Hi everyone! So good to catch up! I poas on CD9 this morning and got my low. Had a WEIRD cycle last one -longer than it has been in ages and not a painful AF at all (so strange for me)

Here's to hoping this one is a lucky one. My poor DH is stressed and I hope he gets over it before my peak :) ha ha ha! Just kidding, I am being a good DW I promise!

Love to all and baby dust,
Hopeful

I've been hinting about having a “nap“ (as I have acquired soft things!) But hubby not getting it and I think all his sperm are probably drunk the way he's been going this last week. I'm just gonna try chill about it. I am actually going to have a nap now. Lol

The one cycle I got a peak on my cbfm it was CD12 and my opks have been around CD13... So we'll see xxx

CD10 and got a high?!? Was totally expecting a few more lows so I might be in for a long string of highs before I get my peak...
Out of my five closest friends, one had a baby two months ago, one is 13 weeks preggy and another called to tell me yesterday she is 11 week... out of the three of us left, one started trying this cycle and has her AF due tomorrow...
Now there are two of us...

Did I mention that I'm the only one who has had to 'try' for more than 3 months?
:cry:

We're going on 2 years now...

I hear you hopeful, since we started TTC with a few friends (years ago when I was a young girl of 34), some are now trying for or got pregnant with their second child while I am still nowhere near getting this BFP. I am bitter and angry at the universe, it just ain't fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->