CBFM Buddy

Thanks mrsB. Only 29 days to go!!!! Where has the time gone :hugs: x

10:55 I'm so nervous :wacko: as soon as I can get on and update I will! But Internet and work don't mix well. I might have to pop to Wetherspoons and use theirs :winkwink: x

Cool. Ill keep checking tomorrow :hugs: you know you ovulate from temping. Its just what they say about morph, but so many sites are saying that it doesn't matter I have no ideaa what to believe.

I am really depressed atm being on hol has given me too much time to think. I want to be back at work but then I get down at work cos the conditions are rubbish and looking after 2 year olds really rubs it in my face :( xxx

Aww tink hope you feel better soon hunny. I hope she explains a bit more about morph but Im not sure how much gp's actually know. So hopefully she will be able to shed some light and I'm praying for her to at least send me to get my tubes checked out. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow Chicky!

i'm in a good mood right now, i survived another session of zumba lol! :) exercise really helps you to lift the mood!

Aw Tink :hugs:

Chicky - Good luck for tomorrow hun let's hope you get some answers:flower:

Mrs B - :happydance: how are you feeling are you ready:flower:

AFM - Been busy with my Avon trying to take my mind of things and also the fact that my baby started Senior school today OMG he's so little he's still a baby:cry:

Chart totally messed up grrrrrr - not sure what's happening:dohh:

Love to the rest of you ladies BFPs all round :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Good luck Chicky

Garfie, We are pretty much ready, thanks for asking hun. Got sorting out and tidying to do but doing it a little at at time while I am off. Hopeing to have it all done by this weekend but if not then definately next weeked. We just had our cot delivered so the tidying needs to be done before that can be put up :) Sorry your charts messing you about!

Hopeful - right in the feels. Half my pregnant/bechild friends weren't even trying, they just forgot a condom once. Hell, my brother never had unprotected sex, and yet I have a nephew.

Hello my lovelies.

Sorry to hijack the thread but as a fellow cbfm original thread member I wanted to share my news......

I'm ridiculously proud to announce my little bean was burn one week early on Sunday.....

It was a girl, my suspicions were right all along :)
Faith entered the world at 8lb.

labour was not nice but seriously I would do it daily to her the end result. She is the absolute light of our lives.

For those of you that have shared the journey through artificial insemination of my husbands sperm, to the horrific bleeding I had at first.then to be told she had a extremely high downs syndrome risk,
to then hold a perfectly healthy baby in my arms , there was only one name for her...faith :) its all that got us through.

X x

Awwww happy that's amazing news!! I'm so happy for you (no pun intended :haha:)!

You'll have to get yourself a new ticker :) I can't remember what sex I guessed for you... shall have to look through and see if I can find it, unless you remember!?

Congratulations happy!! Faith is a beautiful name, and welcome to the world you little pink bundle of joy! From all your cbfm aunties :happydance: x

Thanks Chicky and Tink. will do so. that'll save me at least 2 sticks per cycle!

At least! It asks in bundles of ten so if you're under that it will keep asking till its used all ten or if your over it'll ask until its used all 20 x

Congrats Happy:happydance::happydance:

Wow you must be on :cloud9: mama

Faith what a gorgeous and apt name too - welcome little one:flower:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe