Cbfm high for 6 days sticks look the same please look :-)

Polkadotpea

Reaction score
It's my first cycle using CBFM, I have been getting highs since day 6, today is day 11, they all look the same, like there is no progression on them.

Has anyone else's sticks looked like this before you got a peak or ovulated or even a BFP without a peak!?!

Thanks x:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 7
It's not the actual tests you must look at. They not like dip tests, they digital so the line on the stick means nothing. You don't have to get a peak to mean you've ovulated, I didn't get peaks yet FF confirmed O.

It's not the actual tests you must look at. They not like dip tests, they digital so the line on the stick means nothing. You don't have to get a peak to mean you've ovulated, I didn't get peaks yet FF confirmed O.

Hey :)

The line nearest the wee end measures LH and goes darker nearer OV and the other line is oestrogen when the line is dark it means oestrogen is low and the lighter the line gets means the higher oestrogen levels, levels are highest nearest to OV.

Thanks for the reply x

My tests all looked pretty identical to each orher (and same as yours) until the day I got my peak - so dont worry! I too had 6 days of highs and thought I would never get my peak and then up in popped! Then 14 days later I got my bfp ;-)

So hang on in there - cd11 is still early!

And worth bearing in mind that the cbfm doesn't always show a peak in the first month of using it as it gets used to your cycle.

Lots of luck to you xx

My tests all looked pretty identical to each orher (and same as yours) until the day I got my peak - so dont worry! I too had 6 days of highs and thought I would never get my peak and then up in popped! Then 14 days later I got my bfp ;-)

And worth bearing in mind that the cbfm doesn't always show a peak in the first month of using it as it gets used to your cycle.

Lots of luck to you xx

Thanks Fleur,

That's good to hear, thanks so much for the reply:thumbup:

I posted another thread as well this afternoon I got a light pink line on a cheapie opk with a dilute wee but out of time frame, so I held off drinking for 3 hours, and took another one and got the same pink line within the time frame that time, I've been using cheapie OPK's along with the CBFM and not even had a whiff of a line before this on this cycle, so I wonder if they are going to get progressively darker and turn positive?

Xx:flower:

Lots of luck to you xx

Thanks Fleur,

That's good to hear, thanks so much for the reply:thumbup:

I posted another thread as well this afternoon I got a light pink line on a cheapie opk with a dilute wee but out of time frame, so I held off drinking for 3 hours, and took another one and got the same pink line within the time frame that time, I've been using cheapie OPK's along with the CBFM and not even had a whiff of a line before this on this cycle, so I wonder if they are going to get progressively darker and turn positive?

Xx:flower:

Added a pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
Yeah, mine looked white or light pink until the day/hours of my surge then it darkened up. My cycles are 26-28 days and I don't O until like CD 16 apparently, so you may have a ways to go yet. I seem to O after all my "symptoms" of O are gone too. Hope that helps.

Yeah, mine looked white or light pink until the day/hours of my surge then it darkened up. My cycles are 26-28 days and I don't O until like CD 16 apparently, so you may have a ways to go yet. I seem to O after all my "symptoms" of O are gone too. Hope that helps.

Thank you,

I'm going to test again later before I go to bed. I seem to have an abundance of what seems to be EWCM, it stretched very far before breaking x

I've never done opk's so can't help there but just keep going! I had lots of ov symptoms but they were gone by the time I got my peak. It just went to show that I wasn't spotting ovulation at the right time as I ended up not ovulating til cd19 - long after we had stopped bd! X

hi Polkadotpea I used the cbfm for over a year and each cycle was almost identical you will get to know your highs and peaks soon enough if I remember rightly I had a lot of highs at the beginning too. the little opk is a def negative both lines are as dark as eachother when opks are positive i'd say you have a few days to go but keep bedding as highs are your fertile period :):)

hi Polkadotpea I used the cbfm for over a year and each cycle was almost identical you will get to know your highs and peaks soon enough if I remember rightly I had a lot of highs at the beginning too. the little opk is a def negative both lines are as dark as eachother when opks are positive i'd say you have a few days to go but keep bedding as highs are your fertile period :):)

Thank you for your reply x

When I just went to the loo and wiped in what seems like EWCM It had a blood tinge to it, like a fine streak of blood through it, it was pink blood. What could that be :wacko:

X

But I find when I do digitals, the lines on the stick never get as dark as a dip opk. It always looks negative even when I get a positive on a digital.

But I find when I do digitals, the lines on the stick never get as dark as a dip opk. It always looks negative even when I get a positive on a digital.

Hey,

Yeah I've been looking at other peak sticks and they do all vary but usually the LH gets darker than what it's been and the oestrogen fades a bit.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->