CBFM - Is it worth the 150 smackers?

banana1011

Reaction score
I know there are plenty of threads on CBFM, but I browsed and I'm on the fence...should I drop the $150 + $30/month for the sticks? Is it worth it? Should I try one more month of regular OPKs or just say screw it and spend the money?

What would you do? :shrug:

I have the persona monitor which is basically the same but a bit cheaper lol. I really like it, got pg first month of using it as we bd when it the little 'O' symbol came up..sadly i had a mc, but have just started using it again this month. id go for it if i was you xxx

Yes, worth having. You can find them much cheaper from ebay. Just make sure you reset it if it is second hand.

personally..i wouldnt...but what about looking for one on ebay?

here you go...
https://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com...i.html?_nkw=clear+plan+easy+fertility+monitor

I think it depends on a number of things, how long you have been trying, how regular you are, how easy it is for you to pin point ov in your cycle etc. I forked out for one, on my 2nd cycle with it now and i love it! Would def check out ebay though if you go for it and you can get the sticks cheaper on amazon. good luck whatever you decide.

Definately worth it, give you extra encouragement and reassurance - depends on how serious you are x

Thanks Ladies :hugs:

I'm on cycle 5...I think I'll keep researching and check out ebay! Sit on it for a day or so.

I agree with Emma....depends on how long you been trying...how regular you are etc.. I bought one after trying for 8 months, and now I wouldnt be without it, far better than OPK`s.

Mine was 50 quid brand new from eBay, and the sticks are cheap from Amazon! For me it is worth every penny because ovulation tests did not work for me, plus I hated doing OPKs several times a day. With this I pee on the stick first thing each morning and the monitor interprets it for me. Saves a lot of hassle. I think it depends how easy it is for you to pinpoint ovulation at the moment x

This is my first cycle using it and I really rate it highly. It's very easy to use, and as I'm rubbish with dates and period maths, it really helps me know where I'm at in my cycle.

Good for satisfying those POAS urges too :thumbup:

I think it's worth it, but it's worth shopping around .... amazon have them a lot cheaper and you can often pick them up on ebay

This is my first cycle using it but I love it so far. I've gotten two "high" so far and am waiting for my peak. I find it much easier than opks and having to pee on sticks throughout the day. Much less hassle. I got mine for $60 Canadian used though. Wouldn't have bought it if I had to pay full price. I couldn't bring myself to spend $275 on it!

I got pregnant first time of using mine and this was after the pill, after m/c i am using it again and hope I get good results again it is worth it, all you have to do is do what it tells you and dtd at the peak times and whenever you want around that time

actually I am getting rid of my clearblue fertility monitor. Send me a PM with what you would like to spend on it... I dont have anymore sticks though:flower:

I think if you go through the search engine "Bing", you get cash back - double the amount this month (whatever that means cause I don't know much about it). I'm pretty new at the Bing thing but my friend told me that it applies to Ebay purchases too. I don't have any experience with it but it's worth looking in to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->