CBFM no peak only highs think i ovulated?

sarahcbfmq

Reaction score
Today I gota second high on the CBFM on CD 13, but seriously feel that my window is shut. Could CBFM have missed my rise in LH???

Last two months I got a peak, first on CD 10 and then CD 11.

Past 4 days I had twinges/cramping in my ovaries, with strongest on CD 12, but today I do not have them and I am in a terrible, short mood! I also woke up to sore breasts. Could that be because I ovulated and the rise of progesterone is causing moodiness and sore breasts? DH and I BDd again last night, so we will see. I think I may be officially in the 2WW.

Hi hon do u temp at all or use opks? Sore boobs and ov pain point towards you having ov'd but the cbfm is usually pretty reliable once it's figured out your cycle? Mine only went wrong twice, once when I started a new box halfway through and the other straight after my mc!

Hi Munchkin30! Thanks for your response. I dont temp or use other OPKs. Was really hoping the CBFM would be more consistent but maybe it's just learning my cycle over the course of a few months. Maybe I will get a peak tomorrow but maybe my LH surge was quick this month! Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->