Cbfm question please help

Kelz251

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm 28 and this is my 4th month using my cbfm and I'm on cd14. My cbfm has only detected peak once so far, I use opks aswell and always get a positive and I also take my bbt and FF always confirms ovulation. I'm now on my second high fertility day but I haven't had much cm yet. The last few months I've had 3-6 days of high and always get plenty of cm before. Could my cbfm get it wrong? I'm starting to feel wet down there (sorry tmi). I guess I'm panicking as I have a tank full of frozen sperm waiting lol! Anyone had sort of the same experience.

I normally have a 28-34 day cycle grrr but mostly 28 days and have a 12 day LP.

Love to hear from you 😀

Baby dust to you all 😀

I have read that the amount of cm isn't as important as the quality. So if your cm is good quality I don't think it matters how much-as long as there is some and you're not totally dry down there.

Are you on any meds? I take clomid and it dries you out a bit but there's still ewcm there, just can't always tell xx

Hi thanks for the reply, no I'm not on any mess. I thought as I'm on my second high day on cbfm that I might have more cm especially ewcm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->