cbfm question

flatford09

Reaction score
i am on my third month of using the cbfm but i forgot to set it when i started my period i finished my period on friday 18th december will i now have to reset the whole thing because i have messed it up :( thanks xx

i am on my third month of using the cbfm but i forgot to set it when i started my period i finished my period on friday 18th december will i now have to reset the whole thing because i have messed it up :( thanks xx

YOu can set it up to day 5 you just keep pressing the button until you on cd 5. Since you are on day 4 today u must set it tommorrow and you will be fine.
a x

if you do it in the morning you hold down the M botton untill it goes to cycle 4 or 5 then it will be fine and go along with the cycle lengh

hi guys thanks for your help i have finished my period since friday and that would have been day 5 i read the booklet and it says if i miss it then just to set the M button next month but i may just reset the whole thing grrrr

babydust to all xx

Bear in mind, resetting the whole thing would mean the monitor will ask you to POAS 20 times instead of the usual 10.

the monitor has asked for 20 sticks each cycle and i have done two so far

thanks guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->