CBFM sticks progression and question

jennajul2001

Mon of 2 and 1 angel!
Reaction score
Ok I am on day 24 of my cycle. Last month my af came almost 10 days early on cd 29. I have been having 36 day cycles since my loss in August.

Anyhow, I am using the CBFm for the first month I have been getting highs sincee cd 14. No Peaks and not sure if I should actuallly keep wasting sticks or not? I have used 20 allready and only have 10 more left. Should I keep testing or just give up and see what happens.
I was doing OPKs too anad they were getting dark around cd 22 and 23 now they are getting lighter again. I am wondering if maybe I didnt ovulate or if I just missed my surge. I have never had a truly positive opk except for when I found out I was pregnant last May.

I can post my opks but my photo isnt very clear as I took it with my phone.
Would love some feedback on my CBFM sticks as I am at a loss and really dont know what to do about them.

Attachments

• 20120524_195627.jpg
    20120524_195627.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 48
Hi

It will only go up to CD28 and then wont ask you to test any more (which is why it works for cycles of 42 days or less) - I know this because my cycles are often long. So you could save the 4 tests and BD every other day just in case?

I'm not sure whether it would go up again after so many highs - I suspect not, however I have read that the CBFM builds up a history and so the first cycle you often dont see a peak as it works out what the "normal" level for you is (this happened to me and I got a peak the second cycle).

Have you tried charting your temperature? - this way you'll be able to see when you ovulated and whether the CBFM was right.

Hope this helps!

MrsElsie x

Thank you for the reply, I got a low today so I am hoping I ovulated. I dont think ill be giving it anymore sticks if it asks for them. If af shows I will definitely temp just to see whats really going on.

i know its wasteful slightly but you need to give it a stick everytime as thatbuilds up infor for youe cycly and will be more accuraet,the first month i used i used 30 but aftera certain time it wont but if you start missing some it wont get all the info it needs,i know its frustrating but its better to just do it and get the machine working properly,is this you first month if so thats normal loads dont get peaks the first month because it doeasnt know when you peak levels are which is why you need to do it when it asks
sorry for long reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->