CBFM (thread/statistics) graduates TTC,BUMPS & BABIES 2011/2012

trixie79

Mam to Conor&niamh
Reaction score
hi girls,

ive started this thread for those on the thread CBFM Thread/Statistics......

as we all graduate with baby bumps, we can continue the ttc journey to our bump journey to our baby journey!!!:happydance:

:baby::baby::baby:

STRANJEGIRL DUE 7TH JAN 2012 :yellow:
TRIXIE79 DUE 26TH JAN 2012 :blue:
CLAIRE1 DUE 27TH JAN 2012 :yellow:
_DREAMER_ DUE 2ND FEB 2012 :pink:
TOBAIRA DUE 13TH FEB 2012 :twingirls:
FIZZIO DUE 3RD FEB 2012 :yellow:
LADYL DUE 7TH FEB 2012 :blue:
LILROJO DUE 29TH FEB 2012 :yellow:
BABY2310 DUE
LOTUSFLOWER DUE 3RD MARCH 2012 :yellow:
WORKINGTTC DUE 11TH MARCH 2012 :yellow:
RACH1981 DUE 24TH APRIL 2012 :yellow:

TOBAIRA 20/12/11 Cassandra Elizabeth 2lb12oz Heather Marie 3lb1oz
STRANJEGIRL 9/1/12 Giada Liliana 8lb4oz
TRIXIE79 17/1/12 Conor James 7lb15oz
_DREAMER_ 31/1/12 Erin Makayla 8lb5oz
LADYL 3/2/12 Jack Benson 8lb
FIZZIO 4/2/12 Amber 7lb15oz
CLAIRE1 10/2/12 Darcey 6lb10oz
LILROJO 15/2/12 Bryce 6lb6oz
Baby2310 Calum James 31/3/12 7lb14oz
Workingttc Eli 20/3/12 7lb15oz

hooray! thanks trix.

so excited to be here!

there should be quite a few of us now and im sure very soon the rest will follow. think the stats for may are going to be really good hehe.

how are you feeling hun? xxx

hiya.....whoo-hoo we graduated!!!!

im ok, just have a bad cold and sore throat.... i think this is a symptom for me, i can vaguely rem last time i was annoyed cause i couldnt have a lemsip!!!

but nothing else yet....queasy at times!

wat abt you?? are you still in shock??

yes i'm still in shock lol. it doesn't quite feel real. i can't stop smiling to myself and rubbing my stomach hehe. what about you, has it sunk in yet?

i know this time may be different for you, as being higher risk after the loss of the triplets, but did you arrange to see your doctor last time straight away?

i must be a bit naive but i thought once you found out you went to the doctors and they took a test to confirm it and advise you on what to do next. it seems from some of the posts on here that some doctors wont even see you, just put you in touch with a midwife for 8weeks plus, or some dont confirm it with a test. would definitely make it more real for me and oh, he's really scared of a chemical pregnancy (wish i'd never explained that to him!) (af due date today/tomorrow-will feel better after that) or something going wrong x

Hi Ladies...I'm here!!!! Thanks Trixie, great idea for a thread. Cant believe i'm here really, still have that shocked feeling from time to time, but now I'm just so excited!
Dreamer, I phoned my doctors and they didnt want to see me, they just said the midwife will be in touch and take it from there.
I felt the same when AF was due, but once your past it you do feel more relaxed about the whole thing.
I'm looking forward to seeing the others girls here soon.
Who have you all told? My friend guessed, but other then that we've not told anyone?

I haven't told anyone yet! Waiting for AF due date to pass then I will tell my sister. OH texted his sister (his parents and sister live in South Africa) and has told one friend.

We've got a bit of a complicated situation because my parents and brother and sister live in Australia (I have another sister in the UK), and OH's live in South Africa while we are in the UK! So we are going to have to tell them over the phone or on skype. Even though I'm nearly 25, been with OH for 8 years and we own our own house, I'm feeling so nervous about telling my parents! I think it would be easier in person.

I had told my sister we were TTC and a few close friends, but no one else knows.

How/when will you tell your families?

xxx

We want to tell our parents soon, but everyone else we're waiting till we have our 12 week scan.
Its my mother in laws birthday this weekend and we're going out for a meal, so we will tell her then.
We've been married 10months and for the last 3 years all she goes on about is when will she be a grandmother! Should keep her quiet for a while ha ha.

That'll be a lovely birthday pressie for her then!!!

W'll wait until the 12 week scan to tell most people, except families and a couple of close friends who I know will keep the secret. Thinking of not telling one of them that knew we were ttc because now i have seen she is rubbish at keeping secrets - a few other friends have become suspicious which I think is down to her!

did the doctor say roughly when the midwife would be in touch?

well i have told my mum and dad, and sis and bro and thats abt it...oh wont tell anyone until 12 weeks ish!!!
my doc has always been good, last time he sent me up for a scan at 5 weeks, cause the cramps wer really bad..... and they took it from there....
so he did it this time just due to my history.

Sounds like you've got a good doctor Trixie.
My mid wife phoned and we've made an appointment for when im 8weeks. She will come to my house and have a chat, poss take bloodpressure. But thats all I know really. I will also be put on high risk due to my bmi. My friend who is a bout a size 18-20 was out on high risk, so i know I will be.
I'm not worried though cause you get consultant care and more scans...so quite pleased really iykwim.
Im really excited to tell people, but have to be good and keep it quiet till we've had the scan.
What are you due dates? Mine is 31st jan x

i think im due around the 26th jan.......i didnt know the midwives come out to the house....i should know that considering im a health visitor !!!!!lol

i cant wait till my scan....i think that the midwife saw more on the scan that she was letting on last week.....so much so that she forgot to measure the sac! god i hope she hasnt seen more triplets! 1 in64 million to have triplets again, wait and see ill be the 1 in 64 million!!!!

I guess it depends on the area you live in re-coming to the house..not that I mind though!

Hey ladies. I'm graduating here too. So hello :flower: Congrats to you all on your BFPs. I'm in shock but slightly more believing today as AF due today and got a nice strong line this morning on FRER. Happy but not excited yet about this pregnancy as last one ended in MMC. I so want this one to stick - please!

Dreamer - I understand you feeling a bit befuddled about what happens next. I remember feeling like that last time. I rang my GP surgery but they didn't want to know and told me to ring the midwife and they didn't want to see me until 9 weeks. This TTC/pregnancy lark is a test of patience!!

hi fizzio congrats!!!!

claire i have this weird feeling that there is more than one....i guess ill find out in 9 days.....not that im counting!!!

Congratulations Fizzio, it really is a waiting game the whole ttc/preg thing. :)

Well, only 9 days to go! OMG you must be pulling your hair out. We've got twins in the family so theres a good chance of us having them as it skips a generation.

Hope you can stay patient till then! x

HI Everyone! Thanks so much trixie for starting this! How is everyone feeling? I am sorry for those of you who have crappy doctors. I feel so lucky with mine. I have had 5 vaginal ultrasounds already believe it or not. I have had continuous spotting since the 5th week, with one episode of bleeding, and I think I would be 10 times more of an emotional mess if I had not had a scan. My next one is in 7 days and I am so nervous. I know I have not miscarried yet, but am worried about a mmc. Do you still have pregnancy symptoms when you have a mmc?
Trixie I can't wait to see what the doctor says for you. I hope it is less than 3!!!
HOpe everyone is feeling well, and hope the stress and worry dies down for all of us soon!! :)

Morning ladies, I added your names as bump buddies to my signature hehe. Fizzio - glad you've joined us hun! Do you want to join us as bump buddies? x

i'm a bit confused...just taken a clearblue digital with the indicator. On the 28th I got 1-2 with fmu (today am 4+2 - 2+2 since conception) and was expecting to see 2-3 today (or worried it would still say 1-2!). And 3+ has popped up right away with fmu, within a minute and a half. I really dont think I can be further along so I guess my hcg levels are rocketing up lol.

Has this happened to any of you? x

Attachments

• P1040873.jpg
    P1040873.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
hiya girlies....can anyone else feel their uterus just above the pubic bone?????
mine is hard as a rock......

OMG my ticker has changed to 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->