CBFM (thread/statistics) graduates TTC,BUMPS & BABIES 2011/2012

Ok, so to be added to the group, you will have to friend me first. Then I can add you. I'll post my name here for a few days to give y'all plenty of time to see it, then I'll delete it to protect my identity. Haha!
So my name is Lauren Grimes. My profile pic is of my boys on the beach. Reid is wearing a blue hat with a white shirt. And jack has on green shorts and is in the water. And there's blue polka dots in the background. (It's a double pic). Just let me know if you have any trouble finding me. Hope y'all decide you want to do this. It really is much easier to post updates and pics than on here.

Brilliant! Thank you lady, I'll have a look right now. So pleased to hear all is well your end. What lovely active boys you have!
C'mon girlies, let's sort this Facebook thing, so much easier! Xx

Found you!
Lady, are you happy for us to look you up without putting our names on here?

Good work ladyl. I'm just trying to find you but there seems to be lots of lauren grimes. Are you able to give us town/region/state to refine the search? Or university or school? Xxx

Great lady, I just facebooked you, not sure how it works though, so let me know...

Stranje hope your feeling better, hopefully if we have the facebook page up and running we can chat more often, it will be weird to call you by your real names!!! Lol!!!

Ok ladies, I signed up! I dind't use my last name (just first and middle) because I am a therapist and don't want client's searching for me. So I am going to see if I can figure this out and connect to ladyl's site!

Glad everything is going well ladyl! So great to get an update! You must be super busy!

welcome back claire! So glad you had a nice trip!!! Giada's speech is progressing, just slowly. SHe is saying a lot of words and using 2 words a lot now, but I hear other kids her age and they are having full conversations! Dr was more interested in progress more than anything, so maybe she will get there at some point!

Thanks trixie! Starting to feel better now!!

Hope to see you all on facebook soon!!!

Stranje wer are you??? Come to facebook ....hispirits????

I'm bloody pregnant again!!!

Yeah any of the other ladies too, it's so much easier to chat! Stranj, saw you'd joined the group, are you having trouble using it? Xxx

I just noticed the Facebook group and requested you as a friend lady. My name is Ritu.

Arrrghhhh....how do I find you all on FB?? Followed Lauren's link to her FB and messaged her but no reply :( Did I message the wrong person?? HELP!

Fizzio, are you Lisa? I got a friend request from someone named that but didn't want to accept till I knew who it was. So if that's you, I'll accept it. I never got a message though.

Ladyl I think fizzios real name is Jen going by page 137 ;)

Fizzio hope you can get on. Try send a friend request. Lady maybe check your 'other' messages, I know when I get messages from people who aren't friends they go in there but don't think you cam access by phone xx

im on a great birth month facebook group! b great to catch up with you girls on there (and easier) show me the way ladies!

Great to hear from you hi, did you see laurens link on the previous page of posts? If you send her a friends request then she'll invite you to the group. Its great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->