CBFM (thread/statistics) graduates TTC,BUMPS & BABIES 2011/2012

Oh wow!!! Congratulations stranje, I've been thinking about you! How exciting! Were you on time with giada? You could possibly be late?

Also congratulations future, how lovely that you will have one of each, when are you due?

How is Conor trixie?

How is the house stuff is coming along dreamer?

As for me, nothing really going on. Lo is doing well. We have her 2yr check soon so fingers crossed she behaves!

Thanks Claire!!! Unfortunately my tests are not getting darker :( Maybe it is just early. I was induced a couple days past my due date with giada, so hopefully I will be a little late if this one sticks too!

We are doing giada's 2 year check at the end of the month, a bit late. I'm sure she will be a nightmare lol. She still isnt talking so he may refer us to speech. I hope yours goes well!!

Hi ladies did you all have a good easter break?

Stranj do you get a scan soon to find out if all is ok?

Claire did you have Darceys 2 year check? How was it? House stuff is all going fine, so much paperwork at the moment, roughly looking at 30th june to move hopefully.

My brother is coming over from oz on 2nd may to try to get into the royal marines! All is good with Erin, shes a funny, cheeky little thing, such a character.

Hows everyone?

Dreamer I hope everything goes smoothly!! I know how stressful it can get. Glad you have a bit of time to prepare! How nice that you will get to see your brother!! I wonder how Erin will adjust?

Claire, yes my tests did get darker! Im a bit upset as we finally have those clearblue week estimators here in the US and mine should have turned 3+ weeks yesterday and it didn't :( Others have said that they aren't that great and it can take a bit longer than expected, so hopefully it will turn soon! How are you doing?

Where is everyone!! Where is trixie? Haven't gotten an update on how conor is feeling??

Don't worry stranje, I'm sure it will show soon. I have also heard they aren't great. Are you booked in did scan? When is you edd?

We're good thanks, D's check isn't until June! It got cancelled and put back. I'm not overly worried about anything, she's very reluctant to learn colours but can count to 15! I don't understand her sometimes, lol. I keep thinking about Ttc but think we're going to leave it for a while, maybe after we move in oct?

Hope you have a fab time with your brother, hopefully the weather will bd nice for you.

Trixie, how's things?

Hey claire, maybe we'll end up ttc same sort of time! Exciting. Thats great Darcey can count to 15. Erin counts to 11 but always misses 2. She has found it hilarious today calling me mum instead of mummy. Mum, mum, you're mum haha, mum come me, mum I have my water hehe. I don't like it lol makes her seem too grown but but it has been funny.

Aw stranj sounds stressful, hope you get a scan or something soon to make sure all is fine. Im sure it is, I think the clearblue indicators can be a bit inaccurate.

Thanks ladies!! I got my 3+ today at 5+2, so yay! I didn't check yesterday. ALthough my wondfo looked lighter today than 3 days ago. I hate this!!! The wondfos are kinda crappy though. I've taken 2 with the same urine and gotten very different results.

Can't believe your LO's can count!!!! Giada knows her basic colors now, but can't count. She just keeps saying one, two, one two. At least she is saying something lol! Have her appt next week! HOw cute she is calling you mum! Can't believe how much they are all growing!

My first doctors appt is may 8th at 7+2. Seems like an eternity!

That's great stranje, hope u can relax a little more now. Your docs app will be here before you know it!
That's great giada knows her colours, darcey is reluctant to learn them!

Yes dreamer, I forgot u were going to try later in the year, hope we can be bump buddy's again. We will prob start around October time once we're settled. How about u?
Darcey also thinks it's funny to call me mum too, not all the time luckily!

Didn't realise you were moving too claire, are you moving far? I don't think we'll be ttc until after Christmas but you never know lol. Be lovely to be bump buddies again.

fantastic you got your 3+ stranj! Bet you cant wait for your doc app.

Just popping by briefly ladies. I hope you are all ok. One day i might find time to come back more regularly! Hands currently full with 2! Baby Oliver was born on March 12th weighing 8lb 6. Had a planned section, much much better experience than Amber's birth. One of each, family now complete!
xx

Oh congrats fizzio!!!!! So glad you and oliver and safe and well. I'm sure you will be busy for a while but please update when you have a chance! Hoping you get some good sleep very soon, and hope you have some time to take care of yourself!!

I love older houses claire! They have so much charm! THe one we moved from was from the 1920's. It was very small but sooo cute. We couldn't afford the older ones when we moved, so ours now isn't as cute, but it does have a little more room, so I guess I can't complain. I do hate moving though...hopefully it will go smoothly for both you and dreamer!!

Congratulations fizzio! Hope things are going well, those first few weeks are tough. How lovely to have one of each.

Hi girls sorry it's been ages!!! Conor's tests came back for abnormalities in the white blood cell count . High leukocytes low neutrofils . So they have been redone so I'm waiting on results... I'm so busy a the mo and have to get dinner on.... I'll catch up later.... Promise!!!!!

Omg Stranje I'm so chuffed for you!! Congrats....

Fizzio I said my family was complete now I'm thinking of going again!!!!!
Congrats I'm delighted fir you xxx

In a bit guys xxxx

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on as much these days but I've been so busy with two it's unreal. My days are structured around trying to get the both of them to sleep!!!!!

Conor is great and can have a full conversation with you, he is so funny, slightly hyper and a wee dote!!! Pure ginger!! I have to wait till Monday to get the blood results and the consultant will call me hopefully. But he is well just the night sweats and constant colds!!!

Sorry I haven't caught up to date with everything but will soon!!

Niamh is teething bad and is off her milk a little but totally thriving. She is 18 weeks and pure ginger and smiley and I'm totally in love with both off them!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
Me and my wee pumpkin:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
They are soooo cute! Great to hear you're doing well. Fingers crossed for the results.

Stranje how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->