CBFM (thread/statistics) graduates TTC,BUMPS & BABIES 2011/2012

Oh trixie they are adorable!!!! Please keep us upated on conor. Did Niahm catch anything...I hope not! I can't believe conor is talking!!! I hope giada is close behind! She has about 60 words right now and just recently has said bye bye mama or bye bye dada a couple times. I hope this is the start of her putting words together. She is still behind, but doctor said to wait a few months as she is progressing at a normal rate, just started late .

I have been feeling SO sick!!!! I have also had bleeding, so hopefully everything is ok. First ultrasound went well at 7 weeks, and next one is next week, so I hope the baby is still there and growing!

How is everyone else doing???

Results came back clear, he's for review in July so all good!!!!

Stranje I hope all ok with the baby,

Conor is talking loads, in fact I can't get him to shut up, he's very boisterous at the minute, hitting me and hitting Niamh but it's just a phase.

All children talk at different times...rem Conor wasn't talking hardly at xmas!!!
My fav is " this way , no that way" no mammy this way"!! And he says " no con cor!! If anything is Niamh's and runs away with it. He also says yeah yeah yeah yeah in a row like his dad, real irish!!!

Hi girls!
Gosh time flies when you have a baby eh?
Congratulations to all the mummy's who have had or are now expecting a baby!

Hope you are all doing well and your babies are good too.

Frazer was 1 1st May, how quick has that gone?
He started walking at 11 months and is developing really well.

I'll try to get back on for a real chat soon.

Lots of love xxxx

All good here thanks. Darcey has her 2 1/4 year check today. Hopefully will be fine. I'm not concerned about anything. She is miss I dependant at the moment and hates the word no! She's so funny and very loving, kisses and cuddles all the time. We finally put her in a bed and actually was no bother!

How is everyone else?

Hi ladies!!! Good here just crazy busy. Due to complete on the house sale next friday (13th!) although haven't yet exchanged contracts and still some things with the solicitors to sort. Hope it doesn't get delayed as we're going to be living out of boxes very soon. Just sold our couch set today so sitting on bean bags and dining chairs until they get picked up lol. Work is busy too, cant remember if I said but ive had a promotion plus waiting for a new starter to join so things are manic there too. Erin is doing well, shes a bit jekyl and Hyde at the mo, all laughing and fun one minute, strops and not listening the next. Bedtimes been bad the last 2 weeks and its mainly been me...oh does it tonight to give me a break and she goes straight down no prob. He says I need to get stricter and not let her walk over me...I think hes right but hard to admit! And do something about it!

How are you stranj all well with the pregnancy? How did your review go claire? Wow hispirits I camt believe frazer is 1! Great to hear conors results came back clear trix

Hi Ladies! So good to hear from all of you!

Hispirits can't believe frazer is 1!!! How time flies. He looks like an adorable toddler now! Where have our babies gone??

Claire how did the appt go? I'm sure everything went well! What size is her bed? Giada has a toddler bed (its just her old crib with the front off but a rail put on, so the same size as a crib mattress) but doesn't really sleep in it. She always ends up on the floor. She is a mover and I'm wondering if it is just too small for her now?

Congrats dreamer!!!! Friday the 13th!! You are more brave than me lol!! You must be going crazy. I remember moving here last year and living out of boxes. It was so stressful. I hope you guys get settled very soon!

How are the little ones trixie???

So things are good with me so far! I just got my blood work back that shows the baby has no signs of chromosomal issues like down syndrome or other trisomies, and it's a girl! Dh and I were secretely hoping for a boy to have the experience of both, but we are so happy to hear it's a healthy baby and I think a girl will be so fun for Giada! At first I was worried about competition, but I had always wanted a sister close to my age (mine is 13 years older) so I am happy she gets to experience that. I think it is funny because originally MIL had wanted 4 girls and she ended up with 4 boys (which she said worked out better...you always end up liking better what you get) and dh had originally wanted 2 boys and got 2 girls...which I think he will actually end up liking better because giada has him wrapped around her finger! At least MIL is now getting some granddaughters!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

Great update stranj glad everything is going well. Did the bloodwork tests show girl? Lucky to kmow so early!!! We're now not moving next friday. People we're buying from have had the repossession they were buying fall through. They've found somewhere else but going to take at least another 6 weeks. Haven't found out yet how our buyers have taken it...hope fully ok and they wont pull out.

Happy Friday everyone, have good weekends x

Hi girls all good with us... I had the depo which dirt help with any weight loss and it's run out now thank god so I'm waiting for the coil,...anyone had it??? I've an apt on 26th June and I'm hoping not to get preg in between. Me and oh have had are ups and downs, I find having the 2 children stressful at times and find I do so much of the child rearing and house cleaning that it can annoy me sometimes, I guess I take it out on him.... He's a typical old irish farmer type and that gets to me too!!!! I hope we can work things out but it's hard going these days!!! I haven't told anyone but you lot and it's nice to get off my chest!!!

We go to france on the 16 th for a week camping.... No tv , Internet !!! Just us and the kids so that will test us!!

Stranje congrats on a wee girl... They will be so close growing up. It's nice having a sister.
Glad erin is doing well...bedtimes can be a bit of a nightmare for us too, I'm the boss so of course Conor is a daddy's boy!! ( that annoys me too) but hey someone has to be the parent!!

Good luck on the 13th Claire.... How's things with your hubby going now???

Frazier is one?!?!?!?!? Omg, wer does time go... I feel it wasn't so long ago I was crying to you lot about the triplets!!! I'm so glad we have stayed in touch.... We will hopefully be writing like this when our kids go to college!!!

Hello ladies, good to hear from you.
Well, we had our appointment for Dd and it went really well. Shes ticking all the boxes and doing all the things that she should be. No concerns at all so I'm very pleased.
Stranje, congratulations on the girl what wonderful news! It will be so lovely to have a sister growing up, they will hopefully play well together and will have a friend off life! I hope the rest of the pregnancy continues to go well. We also have a cot bed for dd, so basically the same as what you have. We also have a cot side. Luckily things are still going well at bed time and she seems happy with it.... Long may it continue!

Dreamer, so sorry to hear your move has been postponed. I do hope that's the last of your complications and the rest will go smoothly. You must be so stressed. Also, well done on the promotion!!

Trixie, I'm sorry to hear you're having a few problems at home. I think every relationship goes through ups and downs and spells of getting on better then perhaps not. What is it that's causing the problem? Is it that you feel he's not helping as much as he could, or is there a bit more to it?
Hubby and I are generally getting on well. I'm still very scarred from the past and it's taken a very long time to get where we are today but hopefully things will continue to keep getting better with time. If I'm honest, this is why I keep holding off on having baby no 2. I know children/babies can put a lot of stress on a relationship so I want to be 100 percent before we introduce another little one into the world! I'm sometimes so broody for another, but it's scary taking that jump again and concerned if it will add stress. Things are getting easier now!
I hope you work things out, I'm sure it's just a phase, and maybe whilst your away from the usual day to day things you will get on better? Big hugs, we're always here for you. Xx

Hello, how's things ladies.

Trixie, I forgot to say I have the mirena coil fitted, for me it's great. Never had a problem, no side effects and no periods... Great!!
Hope things are ok?

Hold everyone is enjoying the sunshine in the uk!

Hello all. Weather is still so nice here it's lovely, feel like we're actually having a summer! We went away to the South coast last weekend, it was lovely, a much needed break with everything going on. Still looking at mid July to move so we'll see if all goes to plan for then!

Trix,I hope that you and your hubby can sort things out and that you are having a fantastic week camping. Are there underlying things or is it purely that he isn't helping as much as you need?

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

Hello!
Dreamer, I saw what you put on previously but didn't gave time to reply. So sorry to hear you're are having a rocky patch. There is something in the air I swear! I hope he keeps up with what he has been doing and you can sort things out. I know how you're feeling, when things are bad it's hard not to have doubts about the future.

I know ages ago.... Years probably we said about Facebook. Anyone on it? If so you can create a group in a private message and keep in touch that way, not so public then x

Hi Ladies!

I am so sorry to hear about troubles at home :( I honestly think stressful times makes it very hard on relationships. DH and I have been rocky lately and it all started when I got pregnant. As excited as we are, it is obvioulsy still scary and stressful. We also went through a rocky patch every time we moved, and so have all my friends when moving. Dreamer I think moving can be one of the hardest good changes to go through. ANd trixie, you have a baby and a 2 year old at home....stress stress stress!!! I know once the baby comes it will probably get bad for us. Obvioulsy if major issues are going on then they need to be addressed, but if it is just simply not getting along I think it's pretty normal and will hopefully settle once things calm down a bit. ANd I think claire is right- something is in the air! I do hope it gets better soon for everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Claire so glad dd did well at her appt! We have another one in a couple months and I am still up in the air about speech therapy. DD is starting ot put 2 words together, but still a whole lot and still not talking in any phrases. I guess I will have to see how things are in a couple months when we go.

ANy new news for anyone? Nothing much to report here. Have been having terrible allergies that got into my sinuses. Allergies can get so horrible some times.

Oh- so giada had her first illness the other day. First she had a fever that got up to over 102. She had no other symptoms except was a bit mellow that night. SHe still ate and had no runny nose etc. It started in the afternoon and then by morning it was less and by late morning it was gone. A few days later it seemed she got allergic to something. Nose started itching and running and she started sneezing. SHe also started coughing a kinda wet cough. The runny nose and sneezing was gone by the end of the day, but the cough has persisted..it's been like a week now. No other symptoms at all and it seems to come and go- coughs a bit in the morning and then not for hours etc. I think it's less now than when it started, but has anyone seen this before? She never had real congestion or anything- just some minor allergies that one day. I'm totally confused as to what it could be. THe dr said I didn't need to go in because she doesn't have any other symptoms. I'd just like to know what it is - a virus, allergies etc. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hi girls thanks for the support, it's nice to know I can have a good rant when needed!!! I know what you mean about public forum.... We should all join up on our facebook pages, get to know the daily ins and out between friends!!!!

Let me know wat you all think.

I'm so busy these days that the facebook notifications are the only things I get to read....

Me and oh are ok... The hol was good...it's just different parenting ideas I think, and constant snipping at each other, tiredness doesn't help! And I do seem to do everything!!!! But his work has been slow do he's been home all week and I think he is getting a little better at doing things without me constantly nagging!!... Long May that last!!!

Conor and Niamh are great but Conor is definitely more bostorious and challenging at times....Niamh laughs when he goes to hit her!!!! Lol she thinks he's playing until he gives her a whack!!!

I'll try and post more often, miss you guys!!!

I'm glad to hear things a bit better dreamer.
Yep in up for the Facebook thing... I really don't like the public side of this. I'm happy to give out my name to you and anyone else on the profile section of your page or on this but bit will delete it after?

So glad things are bit better trixie. I really do think it's normal when you have 2 little ones at home!

I need to sign up for facebook so I can chat with all of you! Dh and I are the only people who don't have an acct lol!

How is everyone else? If been miserable. My back went out about a week and a half ago....just when dh and I had both of our families coming into town. I also got horrible allergies that moved into my sinuses and was just getting over that when my back went out. My babysitter has been flaking so I wasn't able to get to the chiro (which is probably why it got so bad) HOpefully things will settle down now. Pregnancy is going ok, but I'm having some uterine prolapse. Nothing major in the sense that everything is still inside and dr thinks it will stay there, but my cervix is low in the vagina and he said no sex and no lifting (not so easy with a 2 year old) He thinks it will go back into place after birth and then probably become a problem during menopause. I am going to try to meet with a physical therapist to see if I can do some exercises to help it so that I won't need surgery in the future. THe joys of being a woman, ugh!

Hope everyone else is well!!!

Oh stranje, sorry that you're having back problems. It's so hard with the lo's. I do hope you don't have any more problems with your prolapse, getting exercises is s really good idea. Hope the allergies have improved?
Any more progress with giadas speech?
Yes, you must set a Facebook account up, it would be lovely to see regular updates from everyone. Even if you just use it to keep on contact with us?

We've just come back from a sunny time in Cornwall. I love being away when the weather is like this. Dd is doing well, becoming rather bossy!

Hope everyone else is well?

Hey everyone!!! Long time, no speak! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I stay busy busy busy!
I do pop on and catch up reading y'all's updates and tell myself I'm going to post later, then never do.
I definitely think we should create a group on FB so we can stay in touch better. I'm in a private group with about 30 ladies from here who all had babies the same time I had Reid. And it's great!! I will create a group (and make it private so no one outside the members of the group can see) if y'all are interested. So Stranje, you'll just have to bite the bullet and join so you can be part of it too!! Haha!

Quick update from my end.... Jack is almost 2.5 and is just so much fun! We are in the throes of potty training right now, and that is pretty tough. He loves his brother (but has some major jealousy issues at times). He is a talker, knows all the letters and can count to 11. Haha! He is definitely "all boy" and loves all things cars and tractor related. However, his favorite color is pink!! He is very kind and sweet and still loves to cuddle with his mommy! :)
Reid is 10.5 mo old and is a wild man! This kid is so active and is always on the go. He started crawling at 6 mo and is very close to walking now. He loves his brother and thinks he's as big as Jack is. He can climb onto furniture like a monkey. He constantly has bruises and bumps on his head from multiple falls. But he is a sweetheart and has the cutest little smile (with his 6 little teeth), and just melts my heart!!

Hope everyone is well. And I think I may go ahead and create us a group on FB and come back and post the link for anyone who wants to join. So, I'll be back on soon with that info!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->