***cbfm vs persona. money saving! ***

podders91

Reaction score
There has been some speculation about the cbfm and the persona contraception monitor, and whether the sticks are interchangeable.
Well I bought the persona monitor and both of the sticks. They are the EXACT SAME! They look the same, work the same, test for the same thing. The monitors are the same apart from the aesthetic design. The persona just gives you red and green lights (dtd on the red days obvs) whilst the cbfm gives you low high and peak.
Ladies, if you are considering the cbfm at £99, buy the persona at £20-30. Use it with the cbfm sticks at £20 for 20, rather than the persona sticks at £ 10 for 8!

See pic!https://i.imgur.com/FiktOHE.jpg

Thanks! was going to splash out on cbfm but will go for that one now

I have no idea if either persona or cbfm are available in US tbh sorry :p
And chimmi, as the persona is to *avoid* pregnancy, it gives you more fertile days than the clearblue to ensure that you dont get pregnant. Translated to ttc means more days to bd on! :)

I have no idea if either persona or cbfm are available in US tbh sorry :p
And chimmi, as the persona is to *avoid* pregnancy, it gives you more fertile days than the clearblue to ensure that you dont get pregnant. Translated to ttc means more days to bd on! :)

Excellent! Hadn't heard of either of them until last week and today but sounds like just what I need as temping isn't working out and opks are crap!

I wonder if they sell the sticks in the US?

Just had a look on amazon and they sell cbfm sticks for $44 for a 30 pack (more than the uk packs which have 20 in for some reason). I presume they would have the persona monitor too.

(Anyone wanting to buy persona, I recommend amazon as the going price is £60 but here they are £35 brand new plus a starter pack of tests!)

I wonder if they sell the sticks in the US?

Just had a look on amazon and they sell cbfm sticks for $44 for a 30 pack (more than the uk packs which have 20 in for some reason). I presume they would have the persona monitor too.

(Anyone wanting to buy persona, I recommend amazon as the going price is £60 but here they are £35 brand new plus a starter pack of tests!)

They don't have the Persona in the US! Kinda weird....hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->