CC needed: Christmas card

Novietaaa

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum. But I need some constructive critisism. I'm designing our own Christmas Cards this year. It's also our pregnancy announcement to family and friends. We decided to not say anything, but just send the cards out. I'm not entirely happy about it though. But I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. So maybe other people's eyes do see it! :)

This is like the idea of how we wanna do it. I want to put a 2007 in the upper right corner. And maybe some other pictures. My big forehead ain't exactly something I wanna throw at everyone's faces. lol And I used our first ultrasound at 6wks and 2 days.. But on Dec. 4th we'll have our second ultrasound at 7wks and 6days, I wanna use that ultrasound for the real card.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/noirsa/Kerstkaarttcopy.jpg

This is a really cute idea. I had something similar in mind (just not using pics though). I think your card is really cute and is a great way to tell everyone your exciting news. If you don't like the pic of you, maybe try another pic, but I think all looks great, very creative. Congrats on your bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->