CD 1 (25/05), 2nd cycle anyone want a buddy??...

aww glad you had a nice time, kinda wish I could do my honeymoon again, it was amazing. maybe when the kids are grown up eh?

why is the tww sooo boring!! I can bear waiting to test and to see if af comes! AF is not due for me for another 10 days!! think i will maybe do a sneaky test next weekend and see how it goes. maybe do an frer on Sunday but tbh honest I am going to try to not poas until af does or doesnt arrive, we shall see how long i cope!! lol

when you planning on testing?

I would have loved to go somewhere hot and exotic, but our budget didn't stretch to that after the wedding, but we had a fantastic time anyway :) and very luck as OH mum and step dad paid for our cottage, so we only needed spending money :) So where did you go on your honeymoon hun? AND where are you dreaming of going once your LO have grown up? :)

i tested this morning with a cheap test, NO 2nd line, surprise surprise, but then I am only 6dpo what did i expect! I have a FR test which I will prob do next weekend too. I am so confused, it says it can be done at 6 days before your period, which would be TODAY as i am due AF on fri, but yet I have read implantation can be between day 6po-12po for implantation is that when you start making the Hpt hormone? But then my last AF was on 23rd may, which even if I tested on the fri, and if I was pregnant i would only be 3w 4days so you would think that it wouldnt show up much earlier than that, would it, and even then I would only be 11DPO!!

^^Hope that makes sense, i am sure there could be an easier way to explain that!

Symptoms, I can def feel something on the left hand side of my tummy, its not like a pain or crap, just feel maybe a bit warm! Am tired, but thats hat prob due to the fact that the cat woke me up at 5am meowing! Also bloated but that more likely to go with all the food I ate on honeymoon and now trying to flush a load of salt out of my body by drinking lots of water.

We are having a lazy day, 3 loads of washing done so far and writing that you cards for wedding pressies. We asked for B & Q vouchers as we want to do our kitchen up, and once we have saved up a bit more hoping we can maybe look in Sep. I hate our kitchen there is NO storage space, had to be a man who planned it!LOL!

xxxxx

Our honeymoon was in egypt, 2 weeks and the children stayed with my mum and dad - it was fab!! me and hubby would like to go back there but we said we arent going to take the kids as it is our special place - so maybe a few years yet!

it is when implantation occurs that you start making the hormone so maybe just to early, think what the tests say is 6 days before your missed period - which I make 5 days before your due??... I may be worng but the way they are worded is very clever and I think I read that somewhere else that 6 days before is way too early. I would to be honest wait til 10dpo at the earliest (not that i probably will!!)

I've had the warm funny feeling down near my left ovary area too so hopefully that is a good sign!!

did some baking with my boys last night so got lovely quiche salad for tea tonight with homemade scones and chocolate brownies for afters!! yum yum!! also just picked some fresh stawberries we've been growing so may have to gorge on some of those too!! feel soo greedy at the min!! lol

we got b&q vouchers for our wedding too!! was going to do all of our decorating etc with them and ended up going and buying a massive american style barbecue and patio heater!! lol

but i must admit it has been well used!! doing well atm keeping my off the 2ww but that will change tomorrow when i am back at work!!

Oh Eygpt sounds lovely, one o my bridesmaids has just come back from there, she swam with dolphins, which is something I would love to do. How many years have you been married hun? maybe you could go back for a wedding anniversary when LO are a bit older.

Well 10 DPO will be wed so maybe try then, wont on tues as I am working 7am-8pm, so i literally get out o bed have a shower and go, so wont even think about it, so just tomorrow I have to get through without testing! AF always show up 1st thing in the morning, she is due on fri, if she hasn't shown her face then will use the First response one then, maybe?! wondering i I should save it till then sun as thats fathers day, but AF will prob be in full swing by then.

Oh hopefully warm feelings are good, I can still feel something that side, almost like a stitch now, but havent walked anywhere or eaten anything-tea is cooking, well warming up, I made lasagna yesterday we are having the rest tonight as made a massive dish of it!
quiche sounds lovely so do brownies, my strawberries haven't grown, have massive leaves but no flowers :( enjoy yours :)

Good old B&Q OH would rather have one o them bbq than a kitchen, he loves them :)

xxx

will have been married 3 years in august, we are thinking about going back for our 5th wedding anniversary dpending on how old new lo will be and if mother will have them whilst we go!

I am trying to wait until fathers day to test as it would be lovely but we'll see how confident i am, i may even wait a little longer til af is due. not knowing when i ov'd is killing me tho as i am usually so acurate with my dates and its sending me barmy!!

we had home made lasagne on friday night but no matter how big a dish we make there is never any left overs in this house!! lol

if the rare chance of leftovers comes uo there is always a fight to who gets them. x

Ohhh that sounds like a nice idea.

My BB are now really sore, and I thought they always get sore right after I ovulate, so maybe thinking now that I have just ovulated and maybe having a longer cycle this month, but we haven't DTD since thurs, so will be out if I have just ovulated. The day AF come, is when I order my CBFM, yep not knowing when I ovulate isn't helping me either! Plus them OPK didn't really help, as no definite positive, but then maybe I should have carried on doing them, but the line got lighter on tues and wed, so gave up!

OH normally get let overs for work the next day, but he will be on cheese sandwiches tomorrow! Come to that so will I prob :)

I prob should have, but I bought a roo from the Disney store while we were away, so our LO will have a cuddly bear :) just need the BFP so the roo is loved :)

xxxx

hi hun, sorry i havent been on but Blake been poorly and think he's been reminding me how hard poorly babies are!!

have you tested yet? for some reason i dont think i ov'd this month - dont know why, just kinds know i missed it!!

how are you doing? think i am just going to wait til af arrives and if by some chance she is late the i will test.

hope your doing well??

Aw, poor Blake, whats up with him hun? Hope he feels better soon.

Yep, I have been testing each morning with Internet cheap thingys, but all BFN, my BB are sore just like before AF other than that I have no symptoms, so think I am out! Am ordering a CBFM on fri, will test with first response before I do, but don't hold any hope so prob waste of time!

I almost want AF to get here so i can just be ready for next try.

When is AF due for you hun?

xxx

af not due for another week hun. I am 7dpo today. will just have to wait and see - lets hope your af doesnt show up hun and it is just late showing on hpt.

all we can do is wait!! but its sooo frustrating!!

Blake has had gastroentoritis! (??sp??) been sicking and pooping for england bless the little man. :-(

Aw poor little Blake, not fun for him or mummy!

Right well did another cheap test this morning and...... there is a very very faint second line, BUT when I dipped in in the wee a line came up horizontally ?????, it then turned into a "blob" (where the line should be!) and then when into the line, i didn't time it but it was within the 10 mins ( i think) now of course I wish I had kept my wee in the cup so i could test again, but of course chucked it!Grrrrrrr!!! I Have tried to take a photo but you really cant see the other line. You would have laughed I said to OH, "what dose a line and a blob mean"?!He just looked at me!!!! Like How am I supposed to know!!?? well at 6.50am he was the only person! haha!

I am trying not to get excited cause its prob just a false line or something. But will know tomorrow ( I hope) as going to test with first response and a cheap one with the same wee!! God the next 24 hours are going to go sooooo slow!!!!

Just thinking I have 2 first response wondering if I don't wee till for like 6 hours, will it work, but cause the line is so light prob have to be FMU to show Grrr why didn't I keep the wee!!!LOL!

Have a good day hun. xxxx

oooh exited now!! I hope it was a line hun, how many dpo are you now? I think if you held a wee for 6 hours it would do the same trick?? I would have thought so hun, I know with my previous pregnancies i have bever needed fmu to get a bfp but i have a bladder of steel and only go to the toilet about 3 times a day anyway so that maybe had something to do with it.

I sooooo wanna test but dont wanna disappoint myself with a neg as I ma only 8dpo now. (this is a guestimate as i still dont know id i actually ov'd) just wanmt to know but dont want to get a neg coz its too early iykwim?

Make sure when you do another test to KEEP THE WEE!! that is one thing i have definately learnt in previous bfp's!! lol

gonna be waiting for news now!!

No idea what to think! Right, held wee for just over 5 hours, by which point i really couldn't hold it any longer lol! ( I tell you the thing we do to find out!) did another cheap one step test another line appeared, within about 3 mins, but has disappeared now its dry! (the 1st test still as the faint second line, even though dry!) and with the same wee, did first response which a line came up at the 3 min mark really faint, you have to tilt it to see it! Went and saw OH on his lunch break, he was like "so your not pregnant" when i showed him the first response test, I was like "look closer"! he was "oh there is something there"! The second line is still there and very very very faint, I am not sure if there's colour to it or not! I have read so many post where the first response have given false positives I don't know what to think! We opened the other first response test to see what they looked like before you wee on them, to see if there is like any really really faint line-OH idea! But no there wasn't! So not sure cause I have done 2 different tests and both have all be it very faint lines then I would be very unlucky to have 2 false positives wouldn't I? I have taken photos but you cant see the lines on there.

I think I ovulated last mon, so I am 10 DPO.

Yep I know what you mean that you don't want to test to early, i was convinced i was out, had a really really hot bath last night and had a couple of sips of OH cider-woops, and now I don't know! I want to think positive, but also realistic!

Still have another first response, so going to do that tomorrow, and have a clear blue one too many be do that too!Along with about another 10 one step testes :) Told OH if the clear blue one is negative he will be buying others tests if we need them!

How is your poorly little man hun?

xxx

Right think I have worked out how to add a photo. xx

you have to squint, will add a pulled apart test too, when computer has finished having a meltdown!

Attachments

• DSCF9338.jpg
    DSCF9338.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Ok not much better! xxx

Attachments

• DSCF9347.jpg
    DSCF9347.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
OMG THAT IS SOOO A BFP!!!

honestly hun i can really see it!! no need to squint!!

i was naughty and did an frer too, knowing it was too early so bfn but i am a little behind you so maybe maybe!! lol

this is soooo exciting i so hope this is it for you - will be sooo jealous if you beat me to 1st tri!!

yay!! keep me updated!!

Aw Thanks hun, I WANT to believe it but still unsure! Will do another first response tomorrow and prob the clear blue one as well.I keep getting really excited then thinking I shouldn't!We will see what tomorrow brings.

FX FX FX you get a BFP. When will you test again sweets? How good would it be if we both got BPF then we could be bump buddies too hun :) then we can go to first trimester together :) the neither of us would need to be jealous!! LOL xxxx

I am so tired already in my PJ`s we were suppose to pick up our wedding photos tonight, but there is a small nick on the edge of the album and the photographer wasnt happy with it so has sent it back to be recovered, so we have to wait a bit longer!

I hope I sleep tonight, will be up at the crack of dawn-weeing!!!

xxxx

yeah it would be great if we both got our bfp's, gonna try and hold back until maybe monday. might give up by sunday tho for fathers day.lol

im tired too so think i'm gonna have an early one. back to work tomorrow after blake being ill soooo not looking forward to that but at least its only one day and if i get my bfp then i will not be there much longer!!

let me know what the outcome is tomorrow hun, my fx for you. x

Thanks sweets, I will :) we just ended up watching half of the one born every minute-usa version :) now of to bed.

Fathers day, now that will be a good pressie :)

Hope your day goes ok tomorrow.

xxxxx

OMG just did the first response....another line, then the one step...another line....then clear blue....PREGNANT 1-2 weeks eek! I Just cant believe it!
I am Very emotional!!!! But WE ARE BOTH so happy :) xxxx

FX crossed for you now xxxxxx

Attachments

• DSCF9349.jpg
    DSCF9349.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
OMG congratulations hunni, thats amazing!! sooo jealous!!

soooooo happy for you. Lets hope I get mine soon so I can join you in 1st trimester!! yay excellent news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->