CD 1 (25/05), 2nd cycle anyone want a buddy??...

right, tested again. there is definately a second line on this one - but still extremely faint! might get some more for tomorrow morning!!

:) :0 :) yep get some more Hun,maybe get a first response or clear blue for weekend xxxxx

got FRER!! well its definate!! will add piccys!

SANY0150.jpg

SANY0152.jpg

what do you reckon!! told hubby, he is really excited but have got another frer to test again tomorrow morning! yippeeee!!!!!

That's definitely a line hun, yay :) CONGRATULATIONS, to you and hubby too xxxxxxx

thanks hunny, so does that now mean we can be bump buddies??

YES, YES, YES, YES,YES, YES, YES, YES, YES PLEASE :) xxxx

Just realised we are only 2 days apart from due dates according to my last AF :) woop woop!

Just munching on marmite (yep I am a love it girl!) on toast that DH made for me :) I have a first aid course for the next 2 days! Hope it fly by! I just want the weekend.

How you feeling my lovely bump buddy? ;)

xxxx

I am feeling good at the mo, just getting the kids ready for school/childminders and was thinking about brekkie - marmite on toast sounds very good actually (i love it too)

what is your due date? I have looked on 2 due date calcs and got different dates!! one saying 28th and one saying 29th - I am thinking it might be because it is a leap year it maybe messes it up!

Hubby not happy about me making him keep it secret! so we shall see how long that lasts! lol

Cant wait for the weekend!! My mum is taking the kids to a local show so is having them to sleep saturday so I get a lie in!!!!.... cant wait - is really needed!!

have a nice day hun. x

So did you have your marmite on toast? I think it may have folic acid in it will have to check the label, all though I think its fairly high in salt, so prop not that good for you!

Glad you are feeling ok, i felt awful yesterday, but felt ok today, but an 8 hour day is so much better than a 12 hour one, pregnant or not! LOL!

My due date ahhh well!! 40 weeks from my last AF will be 27th feb, but when I put it in on the NHS calculator where you can say cycle length ( mine were 26 days) it tell me the 25th feb, so not 100%!

DH is better than me at keeping it a secret! I so want to be at the 12 weeks so I can tell everyone! Are you telling anyone before 12 weeks?

I am looking forward to the weekend, going shopping and out for a meal with a friend, who couldn't make my hen nite on sat, then sunday we are seeing friend with 4 LO so should be a busy day and weather is supposed to be nice ;) yep I wont be having lie in this time next year!!!

xxxx

nope never had my marmite on toast, ended up with a cereal bar always!! lol well i cant stop peeing!! never had it this bad with last 2 pregnancies!! and also gets to about 3-4pm and i keep feeling a little queasy, not loads but a little, which i dont like coz i also never had m/s with last 2 so hope its not starting with this one! think we are just gonna wait til about 8/9 weeks after my sis has had her appointment as i dont want to steal her thunder if you get me? but also dying to tell!!

I am sooo bored of this weather! i cant stand rain, im a hot weather kind of girl - hence why i am glad that i am not going to be heavily pregnant in the summer as i hated that last time.

as far as due dates go i think your right with the 27th! as I think I am right with the 29th! lol, hubby keeps rubbing my belly and saying "my baby girl is in there!" well cant confirm that one sweetie (think he will be disappointed if its not a girl tbh!) not that i am bothered either way!

are you hoping for a certain sex or arent you bothered?

omg i need to pee again!! this is getting silly i am only 4 weeks!! lol

We Would both Love a girl :) DH best mate has got a really cute 2 year old, and my best friend has a 1 year old girl, so just think they have rubbed off on us, but obviously would be happy with either. We will definitely find out at 2nd scan if baby is laying the right way.

I am a sunshine girl too, none of this cold wet stuff! :(xxxx

right lets see if this works!!

i made us a new buddy thread in pregnancy buddies - try this

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/652768-topsy-you-there.html

Ok found it, see you in our new home :) for the next 8 months or so :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member