CD 1 (25/05), 2nd cycle anyone want a buddy??...

Yep have everything crossed for when you test hun xxxxx

tested this morning @ 10dpo(i think) with frer and got bfn! think thats me out!

I was just coming on, to see if you had tested Hun. It could show up later Hun, especially if you maybe ovulated later. Big hugs xxx

hi hun, guess what - I just tested and got a very extremely faint line!! it was only a cheapie and I have tried numerous times to get a piccy but cant get the camera to focus on it!!

trying not to get too excited but cant help it! need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna do the other cheapie with fmu tomorrow and see what happens and if I get another line will go buy another - maybe frer etc!

aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I so hope my eyes arent playing tricks on me!!

whoop ,that's how my started out so faint I had to hold it right near the window to see it. I had the cheap one step ones and they gave me a darker line than my first response.Ohhhhhhhhhh keep me posted I am soooo excited for you :) :) xxxxx

managed to get a piccy but you only really see it when you tilt the screen so here goes.

have put little blobs next to were line is to help, please tell me you can see it!!

DSCF0610 (2).jpg

I CAN see it hun :) Like you said a line is a line Congratulations. Yipeee we get to be bump buddies :) you cant see it but I am really smiling for you xxxxxxxx

Did you do that test this afternoon hun?

YAY and I am smiling back too!! hubby at work and I dont want to tell him until I have a definate line anyway so kinda going to burst!! lol

yes i tested at about 6pm

What time is he back hun? Will you tell him tonight? If i lived nearer I would bring you my other clear blue test. xxxxxx

Well if that's at 6pm, then think of how much darker it will be in the morning :) My hubby can see it to not just me- he asked why i was grinning xxxx

ha ha bless you. he is in at 10pm but he will look at the test and think I am crazy!! he is the kind of guy where there has to be a definate line or he wont believe it. So I will test again in the morning and see if there is a definate line and tell him then. someone in pregnancy test gallery tweaked pic so it can be seen better. seems to come at a silly time too, we pay our holiday off tomorrow so money is tight this week so dont want to go and spend loads of money on tests until I know it will definately show - iykwim? well that is if I can contain myself!! lol

aww bless you, my 10 year old just asked me why i was grinning too - shamefully i had to lie!! lol

Yep I was like that, just used the cheap ones till I got something then did the first response and clear blue ones. they are so expensive I ordered mine of amazon which saved a bit. But no good if you want it asap. last week the first response were BOGOF at boots, not sure if they still are though.

eek so exciting

glad someone tweaked it, i have only just learnt how to upload photos!

xxxx

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Just seen the tweaked picture xxxxx

ooohhh he he he cant stop smiling, people will think i am going mad!! lol

now to be able to keep this quiet for 8 more weeks!! lol

dont want to tell too soon, want to wait for my sister to have their first lot of tests first!!

I am struggling to keep it quiet too. I feel like everyone knows anyway, even though people cant!

xxx

Well...told my parents and OH parents and my best friend and my aunt so not doing a very good job of keeping quiet! We are hoping to book a private scan in july so maybe after that! I have said to DH I want to tell people to be honest (fingers crossed and toes it doesn't) but if anything happened I would want there support anyway. xxxx

I am off to bed Hun I am shattered. Hope you get some sleep tonight. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->