CD 1 & first month NTNP

Cntrygal

Reaction score
I've never been this excited about AF! Sorry i just had to share. I know NTNP is different for everyone. We will be actively DTD at least every 3 days (DH is very exited!) But I won't be temping or charting. The TTC board seems too intimidating. I'm glad to be over here!
Good luck ladies!

Hello I remember u from wtt :) its nice to have the old wtt lot here lol x

I am CD2 today,so we are very close in our cycle.How long are your cycles usually?Hubby and I are trying the 'BD every fertile day' strategy this month,so basically from CD14 to CD19,I also don't temp,just go by CM and cramping toe guesstimate ovulation.Good luck to you girls,hope these next 2 weeks fly by :)

I definitely agree I am new to ntnp.. I was ttc but it seemed so stressful

Yeah full on TTC would have me in a mental ward soon enough :/

Yes TTC is definitely stressful. you are temping, taking OPKs monitoring symptoms. its frustrating so Im hoping to get some help from you guys to maintain a low stress approach

I'm temping and will do opks after first af, however where I'm more relaxed is the bd side of it, I also try not to symptom spot. I'm not going to be an every other day bd person because I no we wud burn out pretty quickly.

I'm taking the approach of let's just see how it goes until new year then Il think about other stuff xx

I started 'temping' on Friday,have already given up,lol.We're just going to BD as much as we can.I'm giving us 6 months of that,and if by then still nothing,then we'll start going the doctor route.

I started 'temping' on Friday,have already given up,lol.We're just going to BD as much as we can.I'm giving us 6 months of that,and if by then still nothing,then we'll start going the doctor route.

I have a drs appointment on Friday just wanna make sure everything is ok on my end.. Dh has low testosterone I'm gonna look into some. It amines for him that can help that

Hey Itsnowmyturn...It is good to see some familiar faces from WTT.

I'm afraid I'm going to be a symptom spotting fool! lol So hopefully you ladies will be able to tell me to take a chill pill and just enjoy the ride. lol.

Animo...my cycles run about 27ish days. I've only been keeping track for the last few months so it's all a guesstimation. How long are your cycles?

BBWtcc...I'm with you on the stress of tempting and charting. I feel like I need to take a college course just to understand it all first. If push comes to shove and we aren't successful after a few months then I may look into these options.

I'm excited to see how things progress for you ladies! I'm ready for AF to hit the road. lol

Cntrygal,my cycles vary from 29 to 33 days.Even though we are not full on TTC'ing,I have started using Vitex,in hopes of it regulating my cycles a bit,and trying to lessen my PMS symptoms,which drive me mad each month.

Other than the Vitex,this month is going to be very chill.And I'm with you on the 'NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING".I always get my hopes up,even if I know there's no chance I could be preggies,but the mind is a strange and powerful thing :/

I almost feel like I'm in limbo between NTNP and TTC. We will be actively trying but I also don't want to say..Ok honey, it's been a couple of days we should probably do it. lol I hope to keep the romance alive and not get too technical about it all.

I was in a wedding this past weekend and even though there really was no chance of being pregnant I was debating on whether I should take a HPT if AF didn't show before the wedding since I'd be drinking. :dohh: I kept telling myself I was just being cautious, but we all know I was lieing to myself. lol Luckily AF showed Thursday on our way there so I didn't have to debate back and forth with myself.

I figure at the 3-6 month if we haven't had any luck we'll go see the doc about getting myself and DH checked out for issues. I got a pap last week (was way overdue) to make sure all was well on my end. Doc didn't say anything about letting me know results. How long does it normally take to get tests back? If I they don't call me do I assume no news is good news?

I also had a pap at my drs,they didn't call me back.When I called them eventually,they said everything came back normal,so they didn't call,which I think is stupid,they need to tell me either way.

yeah I definitely dont want the added stress.. dh has low testosterone so Ive been reading about vitamons he can take i read Vitamin D and B12 can help have you guys heard anything

My hospital has a website that you create a username and password so you have your own inbox to receive information or email your doctor. I received a message yesterday that my pap came back normal! Woo-hoo!!!

BBWttc sorry I can't help ya, I haven't done any of that research. Until I joined BNB I was unaware of how many guys were taking vitamins and stuff while TTC. It makes sense, just never thought of it. I guess I automatically assumed that if DH and I had any problems it would be me since I'm a little older and age effects the woman more than the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->