Cd 1 of cycle 4 trying and fed up

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
I had hoped that this last cycle i was pg as i had a lot of symptoms but af arrived. I have a cycle that ranges from 27, 28, and 30 days. So i cant seem to in point when to start testing with opks i tried from cd 8 last time but i couldnt get a positive.

Any advice on this as currently just guessing im not sure if i have a 12 day lutueal phase as this is a bit confusing too but eitherway help?

Thanks

Have you considered temping, it's takes some of the guess work out of TTC. I started this cycle because last cycle I noticed I was getting my positive OPK a couple of days before OV instead of the day before.

Have you considered temping, it's takes some of the guess work out of TTC. I started this cycle because last cycle I noticed I was getting my positive OPK a couple of days before OV instead of the day before.

i have been considering it for a while but didnt think i could do it due to my 2 year old still getting up at 4 in the morning. I have ordered a thermometer so i will give it a try. It cant do any harm in trying, i have been taking vit b and primerose oil tablets too but i have not noticed much difference in myself. Maybe its a slow build up in the system.

Thanks for the reply i appreciate the help.

Yeah 2 year olds are a pain when trying to temp. The really low temps on my chart are my LOs 5am wake ups! I managed to catch my temp shift though so you might be able to do it. I took vit B complex and it delayed my OV so I stopped taking it and just take a prenatal now. Haven't tried epo yet. I'm also using conceive plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->