CD 10 help..anyone?

Reaction score
Has anyone got pregnant on CD 10?? My period app says ovulation is next Monday!! Were not trying but we dtd on CD 10 what's the odds??

Screenshot_20190709-191003_My Calendar.jpg

Why are you thinking you’re pregnant? Did you get a positive test?

No CD 10 was just Sunday we dtd and he didn't pull out..so I'm asking the chances of pregnancy at that stage.

If you were to ovulate this week I’d say there’s a chance but it would be slim chances for Monday ovulation and conception from cycle day 10. But guess you never really know.

If you were to ovulate this week I’d say there’s a chance but it would be slim chances for Monday ovulation and conception from cycle day 10. But guess you never really know.
I agree...when should I test to see?? Not going to over think it because I'm sure chances are very slim

Keep baby dancing and track ovulation. You can get a test for $1 from dollar tree in the US.

I agree...when should I test to see?? Not going to over think it because I'm sure chances are very slim
Probably a couple of days before you’d expect AF.. maybe around the 25th if I’m reading your chart right

This is my period tracker we dtd where the heart is...o is supposed happen until The 15th according to the chart so my question was if we had sex before ovulation is there a chance I could get pregnant we dtd on the 7th so like a week before o ..but I dont trust tracker I have wierd periods so who knows when I actually ovulate

A week before is slim but not impossible assuming you do actually ovulate on the 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->