CD 11(ish) cycle buddies anyone??

LiLi2

Reaction score
Anyone around CD 11ish or 3-4 days away from ovulation and want to be cycle buddies? I'm finding this to be a very slow and nerve-wracking (but exciting!) process. Maybe because it's my first cycle trying? I think the first few cycles are so difficult because we all want it to happen right away and the anticipation mounts as the days pass.

Anyhow, I'd really enjoy a few folks to chat with while we try to catch those eggs, then go through the TWW. :)

Cycle day: 11
Normal O day: 14
Cycle length: 28
Months TTC: 1

Anyone around CD 11ish or 3-4 days away from ovulation and want to be cycle buddies? I'm finding this to be a very slow and nerve-wracking (but exciting!) process. Maybe because it's my first cycle trying? I think the first few cycles are so difficult because we all want it to happen right away and the anticipation mounts as the days pass.

Anyhow, I'd really enjoy a few folks to chat with while we try to catch those eggs, then go through the TWW. :)

Hello! Ill wait with you. I am CD10, should be ovulating ln the 28th, af due Sep 11. This is my third month actively trying!! Hoping this is our month!!

Thanks for joining me, Beneathmywing! FX that this is our month! :) Are you following any sort of TTC plan?

I'm with both of you ladies, between CD10 and CD11 :) I don't know my cycle quite yet, as I'm just getting off BC, but we're doing the SMEP, so I'm hoping we have pretty high chances!

Welcome, Tori! I'm so happy to have a few ladies to chat with during this time!

Tori, we are doing SMEP as well this month. After some research, it just seemed to be the plan that covered all our bases the best. And I'm a planner, so I really wanted to be on a schedule. Lol!

Thanks for joining me, Beneathmywing! FX that this is our month! :) Are you following any sort of TTC plan?

Also doing smep this month!! Also doing opks, temping, taking prenatals and I am taking evening primrose to help with my cm.

Months TTC: 1[/QUO

HI!! I AM CD10...According to ovufriend I should be ovulating around the 25th..sure I'll be your buddy@!! LOL we are BD everyday since the witch left on Tuesday! Hubby must think I am crazy!:happydance:

Hello! Ill wait with you. I am CD10, should be ovulating ln the 28th, af due Sep 11. This is my third month actively trying!! Hoping this is our month!!

YAY:happydance:

THIS IS MY 2ND MONTH TRYING..I am not taking anything extra just praying & checking CM...lETS POST ANY OVULATION SYMPTOMS WE MAY HAVE & COMPARE(Sorry caps)..I was feeling cramping today on left could this mean Ovulation soon, since it's only 2 days away according to the ovufriend chart??..

Thanks for joining us, ladies!

I am also doing OPKs this cycle. Here they are so far: top to bottom is CD 10pm, CD 11am, CD 12pm.

image.jpg

We have BD on CD 8 and 10, then we will again tomorrow, CD 12, and I'm expecting a +OPK on 13, when we will begin BDing every day until CD 15/16. I also got some preseed to try :) I want to be as well equipped as possible starting out!

FX for everyone! Just a couple more days till we enter the TWW. Is it sad I'm already counting down to Sept 11th?!

Counting down to September 8th here! It's OH's birthday and test day!

Hey..

I'm CD9 today. Also my 1st month trying just off of BC. I got a faint positive on ovulation test this morning so should O soon hopefully. OH & I are BD every other day and have done since Monday when I came off AF..

Just the waiting game I guess :)

GL ladies.. Loads of baby dust xxx

Welcome, Shamz! I'm stoked with the turnout of this thread. :)

I'm having a bit of pinching in my left side.. hoping it's gearing up to O! CD 12 today and about to go do my morning OPK. Going to try preseed for the first time today, also. How are you ladies doing today?

image.jpg

Not yet... But I have fertile CM today. Hmm? I guess you can get Ewcm a day or two before O? Definitely need to BD today!

I'm having EWCM today, too! Both morning and evening OPK are negative. I hope it happens soon!

Well we BD today. OPK is still negative though. Hoping tomorrow is my day, but worried I won't get a +OPK. :/ I've had a couple twinges on my left side today... Wondering how early women generally feel O pinches. Is 1-2 days before normal?

Tried Preseed and really enjoyed it!

Tori, FX for your + tomorrow! :)

Argh! Bottom one is this morning:

image.jpg

LiLi, you're getting closer! I haven't had any that are that strong yet, but definitely getting the starts of EWCM. I am so antsy for the big O to be here and to be over and onto the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->