cd 12 looking for a buddy

magicalbox

Reaction score
I already have a children and for 3 years we have been trying on and off for another child (baby number 6). This is my last cycle until we go on break until fall (unless I can convince him other wise :winkwink:) but anyways I really hope to meet somone.
This month I am not tempting, charting, and trying to resist using an opk. I am poas addict lol.

hi! im cd 12 today and I would like a buddy as well maybe you and I can be buddies!

It is cd 16 for us and I am really excited. Yesterday I done an opk in the afternoon and it was almost the same color, I took another one a few hours later it was pretty much the same color as the control line, so I took another one at night time a few hours later and it was the same color! So we bd again. We don't wait to bd for O or pos opk. We try to bd at least every other day my entire cycle but sometimes we are so busy and tired we don't get to for 2 days. Plus yesterday I got a lot of clear water cm, I don't really get the stretchy kind.
Today I took another opk using morning pee, bad I know but I am poas addict so I didn't want to have to wait for 3 or 4 hours after waking up to take my first one but it was way pos!!! And I took a 10 miu hoping I had some super power or maybe already got pregnant or something unusual, because I read some article on some new study about how in some birds and animals that O is triggered by bd and it is being researched if this could be possible for some women :wacko: lol. Of course BFN. No disappointment. But more bding tonight and I can't wait.

So where are you? Any sign of O? Hopefully we can be in the ttw together!

Oh and btw if we get BFP this cycle and you have a 28 cycle cool thing we would be due one x mas eve ! but lets keep our fingers and toes crossed that we both can get bfp and then we could also be preggo buddies!

Yes! i got a SUPER strong positive this afternoon I am cd 15 today and way excited cant wait to BD again tonight we have been bd'ing every other night but since we are positive for O we will bd every night until af is due

So I just woke up and every morning my first though is something to do with getting pregnant again! my dh thinks I am crazy but i really hope this before we go on break this next cycle. I too an opk this morning negative so I am very sure I am 1dpo!!!!! hoping I can at least wait until Monday to take any pregnancy test, but due to my poas addiction who knows lol. I know Monday would be really early but I will go crazy hoping this one works

Hey there my opks are starting to fade as well so I believe I ovulated last night or this morning but we bd last night so im praying!! we will bd tonight as well I really want to catch the egg. Lol to being a POAS addict because I am one as well!!

well dh hates dealing with me during the tww...all i do is obessess on baby ideas and possibilites and ooh yah take millions of test and turn them hold them to the light and of course the imagginery lines only i can see lol but i think i just see the test line because i look so hard, but dieing for monday even though that is early, but with my other children i have found out so early that hoping that will always be the case. so sounds like we deff having a shot because we o'd and plenty of bding. just hate tww......

What days did you bd? me I bd cd 5,8,10,12,14,15 and I will continue every night until AF or BFP!!

hi im a mummy of 3 lovely boys there 11,9and3 ive been with my partner 13 years and we are ttc just started this month we would luv a lil girl also over the moon to have a boy i said we would just take it as it comes but ive ordered ovulation tests lol couldnt help myself but i syopped smoking over a year ago and i excercise up to 4 times aweek eat healthly so fingers crossed wont take to long i also stopped mid way though my pill pack i read it can start your normal periods off which it did i came on 5 days later and wasnt like my fake ones i had during pill free week it was heavier and more painful ive calculated my fertility days are between 12-17 : )

NURSE: we bd cd 2, 4, 6, 7, 11,12,13,15,16,17, 20...SO I have already started testing with this little hope like I got pregnant earlier or something. but I am 4 dpo. I am going to keep testing and bding until BFP or ugly af.

Magic- u guys did great we bd 5,8,10,12,14,15,16,19 I got my positive opk cd 14 tho!

I have never had so much trouble conceiving ds #1 i didn't try for dd#1 i said i wanted to get pregnant with her the second week of November 2002 and by x mas knew i was pregnant, ds#2 i decided to get pregnant it took two weeks, ds#3 i wanted another had af that year on x mas eve by middle jan i was confirmed pregnant dd#2 wasn't trying wasn't preventing and now for this 3 year journey for baby number 6 I am frustrated. today is cd 21 or 5 dpo of course i am poas even though nothing is going to happen yet, but still makes feel better. Every month I have pms symptoms just like early pregnancy. Yesterday started sore bbs and today i have nausea....so I hate the tww but at least i am down to a 1ww and cant wait!!!!!! I hate not knowing.....

LOL yes Im like that as well I really want this tww to zoooom by but unfortunately it's moving slow.

had a dentist appointment today spent the whole day asleep hoping that the medicine I had to take didn't mess anything up, but 6 dpo and impatiently waiting still bfn this evening, but can't wait for tomorrow

im on cd 16 ment to ovulate cd 18 havnt taken any test been holding off coz im test mad lol im taking elevit (multivitamin) after two mcs im hoping to conceive #1 this month

secret sorry to hear about your losses, but fingers xed for you :)
for me I am up hoping there is such thing as implantation cramping because I was woke up from having bad af type cramps officially 7 dpo af due in 6 days, but anyways this is horrible I hope that she doesn't come because only time I cramp is the day before she comes.

so took hpt today but of course bfn and the cramping has stopped. DH is so burned out on ttc and the monthly roller coaster of testing and AF showing. I am just ready to get a BFP in the next 6 days so I am not waiting until October before we even try again. That's a long wait to try but DH needs a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->