cd 12 looking for a buddy

I just got 2 days of positive ovulation yesterday n today so yea not gunna test tell 26th at earlyest

I'm not gunna test at all this month no way I can even be pregnant the last three nights my partner hasnt been up to having you kno so I missed my ovulation my tummy still feels funny n I'm feeling a little sick but know I'm not pregnant 1 it too early for symptoms and two unless his pre cum has done the job (witch could happen) but nt with my luck :-( oh well he can have the rest of this month off n we try again next month just gutted a whole month waisted

secret sorry to hear that...that is really disappointing. My dh and I will be taking a break after this cycle until fall. That is more his choice then mine, but what can I do. But you still have hope until the unmentionable one comes. Precum can deff get you preggo....been there done that.
Nurse where are you buddy???????
For me, 8dpo woke up late and after I used my good morning pee realized I forgot to pee in the cup instead the toilet so no fmu testing today... No real symptoms then the ones I have every month and unlucky for me at least one week a month I get to feel like I am pregnant sweating, hot, bbs hurting, nausea, sometimes really getting sick, creamy cm, all the great pregnancy symptoms except a bfp and a baby inside. But I did test today and of course there is an imaginary line lol that I spent hours squinting to see lol. But dying to fall asleep and be 9 dpo and use my last 10 miu test tomorrow with fmu. so fingers x'ed.......
BABY DUST to us all, even with the smallest of all chances

That's true really hoping to concive #1 but the best things take time so im all good

Well I hope that is true because this baby has taken over 3 years... 9 dpo 10 miu bfn and only 3 days left in this cycle.... Not feeling real hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->