CD 13 and a Smile

ArmyWife1009

Reaction score
Started metaformin 3 weeks ago... Tested this morning and got this solid smile which means Peak Fertility :) Normally if I get one I get it CD 20-23 so I am very excited and plan to BD tonight and Sunday and so on lol REALLY want that :bfp:SOON!!

:dust: :dust:

Attachments

• OV Test 2.jpg
    OV Test 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
Congrats a smiley face is such a good feeling I remember when I got my first one I was dancing around the room like an idiot anyone would of thought it was a bfp with how happy I was x

Thanks Keds195!!

I am hoping that the metaformin is working :)

Don't mean to sound negative but did you do another test as the dye is very smudged I got false positive when this happened to me xx

Don't mean to sound negative but did you do another test as the dye is very smudged I got false positive when this happened to me xx

The dye on these isn't meant to be read like a normal opk. Its what the machine tells you that counts. I've looked at some of mine and thought they looked odd but the sticks don't work exactly like opks.

Edit: mine smudge too but dry as a line

I have called ClearBlue and they have also advised NOT to read the stick - Just what the actual test window shows. I never get a smiley when I am not and I can tell when I am. I only tested because I was having cramps a day or two before I get a empty circle - so nothing was going on. I can't test again as it would show same thing - since there wouldn't be a spike in LH levels so really would just waste a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->