CD 2-- Join for July BFPs for little easter bunnies here!

HoldOn2Hope

I'm a mommy! :)
Reaction score
Didn't get my little leprechaun :cry:

AF showed yesterday, so I'm CD 2. Anyone else want to join?

Here's to trying for some April bunnies! :) :bunny::bunny:

So am I! I think that the stress can only hurt, so I'm taking some extra yoga classes, and lots and lots of deep breathssssss. :)

OMG!!! LMBO...you should go online to do a due date calculation...just for kicks!!!!

CD5 - i was at CD12 and AF came in full horrid flow after brown spotting which i took for AF the week before, can i join you!?! xxx

?Thank youuu. I ordered opk's and hpts last friday from amazon (ICs) when do you reckon I should start testing for ovulation?xxx

?Thank youuu. I ordered opk's and hpts last friday from amazon (ICs) when do you reckon I should start testing for ovulation?xxx

That's a greeeeat question! I am in the same boat. I am going to start my OPKs on CD10, which for me is July 5. I don't know how to figure this month since my AF came so early.

Can I join too please? :flower:

I'm on CD02 and it feels like it's dragging. Having an awful AF, so on here to try and distract myself.

From my calculations I should be ovulating around 5th to 10th July so will be OPK testing then. I don't chart my temp or anything yet. Have used softcups before, and going to try them with preseed this cycle too.
With lots and lots of :sex:
Hopefully will get a sticky bean then...

I'm supposed to be relaxed about TTC and leaving the option open rather than actively trying but I told my OH I think I'm about 2 months past leaving the option open...

A easter bunny would be wonderful...

Fingers crossed for us all :happydance:

yay more easter bunnies! I was on cd1 on 13th june, but then for some reason came on again full flow on 23rd june. after a 70 day cycle i guess my body is trying to catch up! x

I have never used opks. If I don't catch an egg this time with tempting I might do that next month (or wait to see what my dr says).

If you ladies don't mind me asking, if you've been TTC longterm if you've gone to the dr about it, when did you go?

I keep thinking that if nothing happens by 9months of TTC I want to go to my dr (July will be 6months of TTC), but not just be told to keep trying. I know people say you should give it at least a year? I don't know if Im patient enough for another 6months of trying, getting my hopes up and being disappointed...

If you ladies don't mind me asking, if you've been TTC longterm if you've gone to the dr about it, when did you go?

I keep thinking that if nothing happens by 9months of TTC I want to go to my dr (July will be 6months of TTC), but not just be told to keep trying. I know people say you should give it at least a year? I don't know if Im patient enough for another 6months of trying, getting my hopes up and being disappointed...

We've only been really trying for 3 months, now going into our 4th. But we were trying in the past for a few months, followed by a period of not trying not necessarily preventing, if that makes sense! I have seen a fertility doctor who did an internal ultrasound to check things out inside, and monitor my ovarian reserve. She said everything looks good, my levels look good, and now it's just a matter of catching one of the big bunch of beautiful eggies I seem to have. :shrug:

I will probably see my doc if I'm not in 3 more months though, just to get some advice other than just :sex:

WE started proper trying in March 11, fell straight away but unfortunately ended in a chem. Had a period 4/4, gthen a 70 day cycle til 13th June...that was a week of brown (hpts up til then showed neg so i know i wasnt pregnant again) then nothing for a few days, then on cd12 came on red full flow! so now its cd5 :D xxx

Here is my story. I tried for DS for 3.5 years. The dr I went to didn't take me seriously. I went to her dec 22nd for another problem and was diagnosed with an infection down there and put on antibiotics. We sat in her office on the day and talked about persuing tests (FINALLY A VICTORY). I later that night discovered I was late...I'm never "late". I called the next day to see if they did a preg test "no we only do them if we know you are trying"...I was like omg!! I gave my body a few days to get rid of the infection...nothing was helping...not the meds....I got extremely dizzy dec 24 )2008) and on our way home from Midnight Mass (Christmas day) I told OH "I think I"m pregnant"...we found an open drugstore and bought a test that came back POSITIVE!!!! I didn't let myself get excited and said to him "i think its a false positive"...dr confirmed next day and told me that I didn't need the antibiotics that it was the first preg symptom I have.

Yea, I don't go to that dr now!!! I go to a wonderful OB and I have an appt with her Aug 2nd. I am going to discuss our difficulties in conceiving our first one. I am also going to talk to her about preventing the recovery complications I had with DS. I don't think it is crazy to be concerned. I just turned 32...I don't have another 3.5 years to wait to get pregnant :)

my oh just emailed me asking was i off my reds yet as he wanted to 'get to it with conceiving jack' lol. can you tell he's picked our sons name?! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->